chapter twenty-nine

TUSHA'S POV

After i told him to go i sat on the bed picking my book and started reading it. I was just waiting for Tomorrow when he will come and pick me up as soon as it will me morning. I was dying to go back to our house. I was missing them.

"Open the door, you monkey." I heard Aarush voice.
"What ??" I shouted back opening the door.

"Come out for the lunch don't always sleep you lazy money." He said and I smacked his head.

"Aaa I don't know how jiju Handel you." He said.
"He handles me in the no one can ever handle anyone." I said proudly.

"He handles me in the way no one can ever handle anyone." He mimicked me.
I slapped on his back hardly.

"Witch." He said while running and rubbing his back.
"You are a gorilla." I shouted back.

I missed all this too. I got the bestest houses. The one I am born and the one I went when I married both love me like their own daughter. I am so lucky to get families like this.

I went again an as always picked my book and sat on the bed to read.

I don't know how I don't have any work and I always keep reading books.

I was so busy in reading book but got distracted when maa called me.

"Tushaaaa."
I opened the door and went downstairs
"What happened ?" I asked.

"Someone is there asking for you at the door. I asked them why but they said that they can only say you." Maa said.

I went at the door and saw a delivery man standing there. His hand was back side as if he holding something.

"Mam please close your eyes. I am doing what I am told to do." He said.
"Who said ?" I asked.

"Mam you will know after I give you what I am told to give." He told.
"First stop calling me mam I don't like it." I said as I was really feeling weird.

"Okay." He said.

I closed my eyes. I was feeling a little afraid but he handed me something in my hand.
"Now you can open your eyes." He said.

I opened my eyes and saw a bouquet in my hands. I looked at the door to find the man but he was not there.

It was a book bouquet which also had lilac flowers attached to it. There was a letter too at the middle between the book. I was thinking who must have send it them I knew. There was also a gajra attached with it.

Rudraksh.

This man is doing so much for me. I went to my room with the bouquet and picked the letter on it and opened it.

Meri pyaari patni,
Today i will not be able to come at night to your house beacuse everyone will think that i am a crazy teenager lover boy. But be ready I will come to pick you up at 3:30 o'clock in the morning. If you are shocked hearing the time sorry for that but I will come so be ready. We will go for a long drive then beacuse as you want me to spend whole day in that room I will first spend my time with you. We will go for a long drive in the car. Near some picnic area. I don't know which book you wanted so I have sent you many.Eagerly waiting for you, my love.