chapter thirteen

TUSHA'S POV

I am sitting in my room waiting for someone to come and call me for the wedding. Now some rituals are going on whyere only Rudraksh Is needed.

I am wearing a dark red bridal attire. My hair is tied in a bun. I am wearing red bangles with kaleeras hanging on it. My veil is reaching till my nose and today also not any hints of makeup other than my lipbalm. My sleeves are full. I am also wearing The mangteeka, jhumkas and a necklace.

TUSHA'S OUTFIT :-

Someone knocked the door

"Come in" I said.
"Tusha, beta come Pandit ji is calling you" Papa said.

"Don't be sad okay. You are going to another family who will treat you like their daughter as well." Papa said hugging me.

"You are making me cry" I said to him as tears started forming in my eyes.
"You are my princess. How cam you cry ?" He said.

"Let's go now it's time" He said and I went with him.

As soon as i was taking one step closer to the mandap my heart was beating faster than ever.

I lifted my face and looked at Rudraksh. He was standing there staring at me with his mouth open. He was wearing a white kurta with a red cloth in his shoulders. A pagdi on his head and a big necklace around his neck He looks the hottest in kurta. I am getting so handsome husband.

RUDRAKSH'S OUTFIT:-

I reached near the mandap and he forwarded his hand for me to climb up the stairs to go up to the mandap

I reached near the mandap and he forwarded his hand for me to climb up the stairs to go up to the mandap. I happily gave my hand in his hand.

We sat there and the priest started reading the mantras.

"Varmala ke liye khade ho jaiye" the priest said and we stood up.

As I was going to put varmala in his neck he bent down. I also bent down and held his shoulders.

"Get up, you are my pride how can you kneel down" I said and made him stand up again.

He smiled and I put the varmala in his neck and he also put the varmala around my neck.