chapter forty-seven

7 MONTHS LATER

RUDRAKSH'S POV

It was midnight and I woke up when she called me. My hand was on her tummy caressing our baby and her head was on my other arm.

"Aksh wake up." She said.
"Are you okay ? Do you need anything ?" I asked worriedly.

"I want Icecream." She said.
"Okay let me go to a shop and bring." I said and got off the bed.

As I opened the door I heared her sobbing.
"What happened ? You need anything else ? Tell me I will bring the whole market for you if you want." I said.

"Why are you leaving me in our room I also want to go with you." She said sniffing.
"Your mood swings." I said rubbing my forhead.

"Come." I said and took her out of our room.

Our room was already shifted downstairs so it was easy for her to come out. I held her waist with one hand and with the other I held her hand to support her.

We sat in the car and drove to any shop opened.

After getting ten flavors of Icecream, twenty milky bars and thirty dairy milks we finally returned back to our room.

She sat on the bed and opened the Icecream tub.

"Don't eat much you will catch a fever." I said her.
"I know I know." She said.

After eating one tub of icecream and half of the other one I finally managed to take all the things from her.

"Meri bache ki hone wali maa, itna Icecream mat khao bimaar pad jaogi." I said cupping her face and pecking her already pouted lips.

( the mother of my going-to-born kid don't eat that much Icecream you will fall I'll. )

As we both sat on the bed I kept a hand on her tummy and spoke.

"See baby, your mummy is having so much mood swings." I spoke.

"See baby your father is pretending to complain but he gets me every thing I want at any time." Tusha told keeping a hand at her stomach.

"Its because I love your mumma very much." I said kissing her tummy.
"And I too love your father very very much." She said.

"So sad I couldn't kiss you, baby." She said with a sad face looking at her stomach.
"I will transfer it." I said.

I kissed her lips and again kissed her stomach. She giggled a little. When our both hands were on her stomach we felt the baby's small kick.

"The baby kicked." We both said at the same time happily.
"Just two more months and our love will be in our hands." She said and I hummed.

"Should we sleep ?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

I woke up when she called me. It was finally morning. I looked at her smiling at me.

"Good morning, my smiling wife." I said kissing her forehead.
"Good morning, my caring husband." She replied.

"You want to take a bath ?" I asked her and she nodded her head.