chapter nineteen

TUSHA'S POV

I woke up early today. I don't know how but I woke up. I took a bath and wore a light green colour net saree. I have learned wearing saree as he helped me in wearing it.

TUSHA'S OUTFIT:-

I was busy drying my hairs when I didn't realise some drops of water fell on his face and his sleep was disturbed because of me

"S-sorry i shouldn't have ruined your morning like this. You were sleeping peacefully but I-" I immediately apologized as I saw him staring at me but he cut me off.

He held my wrist and made me sit on bed and said

"Don't you dare say that you ruined my morning. Beacuse of you I am having my best mornings. People say that the day will go good if we take God's name but here I am seeing a godesses itself every morning.

Saying that he got up and sat. He held my waist and pulled me closer. He caressed his both hands on my waist. He kissed on my forehead.

"Bring the vermilion." He said.
"Why ?" I asked him.

"I told you it's my job and I will do it everyday." He said as I gave him the vermilion box.

He took a pinch and applied it.

Then he got up and went to washroom.

After fifteen minutes he came out and said

"You are my wife now so I would like to request you to bring my juice while I am doing gym. Could you please ?" He asked.
"Sure" I said and went towards the kitchen.

"What happened beta ? You want something ?" Chachi asked.
"He told me to bring him juice to his gym." I said.

Maa and chachi looked and eachother and blushed.

"What happened?" I asked them.
"Nothing go make the juice." Maa said.

I made the juice and went towards the gym. I knocked on the door.

"Come in" He immediately answered.

I pushed the door open. I was him doing pushups. He was not wearing a tshirt. There was sweat tripping down from his body. He looked at me with a smirk and asked

"Done ogling your husbands body ?"
"I-uhh t-that" I stuttered.

Ughh I hate myself why do I forget how to speak whenever e flirts with me. God give me some strength to flirt back.

I got a idea. Thank you god.

I tucked the end of my saree in my waist giving him a clear view of my waist and turned back to show him the back of my blouse.

I felt him intensely staring at my back and waist.

I turned towards him and said
"What happened now,husband ? Now who is ogling?" I teased him.