chapter fourteen

TUSHA'S POV

I heard the door opening and closing. I felt Rudraksh walking near me. He sat on the bed and said

"Abb aur kitna ye chaand se 100 guna behetar chehera chupa ke rakhogi, ghungat hata bhi lo aur iss bhakt ko uski devi ke darshan karne do"

"Aap khud hata lein" I said to him. He lifted his hand and pulled the veil down my head.

"Aaj toh chand bhi sharma gaya hoga aapki iss khubsurat ko dekh kar" He said touching my cheeks with his hand.

I blushed hearing his words.

He got off from the bed and went near the drawer and took out a box.

"Ye lijiye aapki mu dikhai ka tofha" He said forwarding the box to me. I took it from his hand.

"Open it." He said.
I opened the box and saw a ton of jhumkas in it. My face automatically glowed with happiness.

"I can't understand how you know what I like and what I need" I said looking into his eyes. Then he replied

"Ye toh aapke pati hone ka aashirvad mila hai mujhe bhagwan se."
I laughed hearing his words.

"Go and get freshen up. You must be tired. And I am not that typical husband that will force you in our wedding night. So go and get freshen up I know you are feeling sleepy." He said.

I cupped his cheeks and said

"You know what ? I am very lucky to get a husband like you. I always wanted a good husband but I never really thought that I would get the best husband in the world. I am the most luckiest wife to get the best husband like you."

He kissed the palms of my hand. He held my both hands and said
"Thank you so much for the compliment,butterfly" He said.

I got down from the bed and went near the dressing table to remove my jewelries.

"Cam you please help me ?" I asked him as I was not able to remove it all.
"Yes" He said and came.

He removed all the hairpins from my hair, removed the necklace, the jhumkas and three maangtika.

I touched the sindoor and said
"Here is the proof that I am all yours, mere pati"

I saw his whole face turning red while blushing.

"Okay now I am going to washroom." I said and went while laughing at his reaction.

After sometime I finished bathing. Snd just then it hit my mind that I forgot to bring my clothes.

"Suniye" I called him peeping from the bathroom door.
"Yes, you need something?" He asked.

"I forgot my clothes outside can you give it to me." I said to him.
"Sure" he said and went towards the luggage.

He gave me the clothes and I immediately changed into it and went outside the washroom.

I wore a simple plain pink kurti with some works on its border.

"You can use the washroom." I said to him.

He went to the washroom and came out in a black top and white pants.