chapter twenty-two

TUSHA'S POV

As soon as I reached home maa called me

"Ji maa." I replied.

"I just realised that we haven't done your wedding reception yet so I guess we should do today beacuse after that you will go to you house for paghphere ki rasam for two days or you can stay there for some more days if you want." She said.

"Today ?" I asked.
"Why is it too early should I cancel it?" She asked with a worried tone.
"No, maa I was just asking." I said.

"Okay. Call Rudra and tell him to take you for shopping today." She said.

"It's okay I can wear something-"

She cut me off and said.
"No you are going for shopping that's it." She said in a ordering tone.

"Okay." I said and went to our room to call him.

He picked up the call just after one ring.

"Boliye, biwi ji." He said.
"Mere pyaare pati ji, aaj shaam ko hamari wedding reception hai aapko humein shopping le jaana padega." I said.

( today our reception if thier in the evening. You have to take me to shopping. )

"Ji abhi aaya." He said and cut the call.

I took out a green silk saree and wore it. When I just completed wearing saree. He entered the room.

"You learned how to wear saree ?" He asked.
"Yes." I said.

He pouted and said
"Let's go."

I laughed a little and went with him.

We were going just down the stairs when we saw saw Dhruv and Yashvi standing there.

"Everyone come here." They shouted at the top of their lungs.

"Why are you two shouting ?" Dadu shouted.
"Abhi aap kyun chilla rahe hain." Dadi said and we all laughed a little.

( now why are you shouting )

"Sorry, madam ji." Dadu said and dadi blushed.

"What happened ?" Chachi asked.

"Are you all sure they had an arranged marriage ?" Dhruv asked.
"Yes-" maa was saying but Yashvi cut her off and said

"Just see their necks. It's just second day of their marriage and they started doing it."

I looked down and blushed hard realizing she was definitely talking about the hickeys Rudraksh must have left on my neck.

I looked at him from the corner of my eyes only to see his neck full of hickeys and him looking down with blush on his face like me.

"Hayeee hamari sharmati jodi." Dadi said laughing.

( aww our shy couple )

We looked at eachother then again blushed.

He held my hand we ran from there.