(chapter 12 Lust)

Before we start, just wanted to say that this chapter if very detailed with smut. Read at your own risk. Enjoy.

Bucky felt his heart hammering in his chest. Sam felt his body craving the man that was in front of him and it felt like for the both of them the world stop around them. Everything was going by slow. The seconds that passed by on the clock felt like each tik was an hour. There minds were racing. Hearts were beating faster than they should be. Guts twisting from the nervousness they felt swarming there body's. Body's almost trembling completely. Eyes dilated. Eyes locked in each other's lips. Faces only an inch apart. There hand's both sitting on each other waist. Waiting, almost like they weren't sure of what they were doing. Sam was so fucking aroused right now, wanting the man in front of him so bad it hurt, but bucky, oh holy hell was he actually more aroused than Sam. He was practically almost giving Sam the eyes of. 'Im begging you' he was pleading. His eyes were so dilated. His cock throbbing through his sweat pants. He just wanted to tell Sam straight up that he needed him, wanted him, wanted him all over him. He wanted his hands all of his waist, all over his body for that matter. He wanted to feel him, to feel him hovering over him, stroking him and he cums again and again.

Sam's dick throbbed through his pants begging for attention, he was all so aroused. Sam couldn't help but notice the lust filled eyes staring right into his. The way they shined with desire. Sam at this moment knew that he had been wrong all along, he thought he was the only one that felt the way he did towards bucky, all the times they spent together trying to hold himself together from not reaching out and kissing the man senseless. This month has been the hardest from not doing so but now, now he knows that he just has been simply wrong all along. He saw it right through him, how much he was wanting Sam and that just made him reach out and smash his lips onto his. Bucky's cock was throbbing, so bad that he wanted to cum. His eyes were becoming hooded with lust. He's been waiting for this moment for so incredibly long. His hands ran up Sam's sides, then slowly ran them back down. He was about to beg Sam to do anything, until he felt his lips smash into his.

Their lips were basically made for each other. Bucky immediately kissed back, his lips gliding against Sam's slowly but roughly. His stomach tightened with butterflies mixed in with being aroused. He was practically panting against Sam's lips from how much he wanted him. He needed to be touched, kissed fucked. He traveled he hands up to Sam's shoulder blades, gripping them as he deepened the kiss. Sam's breath was so hot against Bucky's mouth that he wanted to moan. Sam trailed his hand down slowly as bucky started to deepen the kiss. His kissing becoming rougher with desire. Sam groaned against his mouth, tailing his hands further down until he reached the hem of his shirt. He lifted it just enough so that he could get his hands underneath his shirt. He felt his v-line and man did that turn him on so fucking bad. His v-lines were so big he thought it was the sexiest thing ever. He rubbed the pad of his thumbs over them, until he heard the noise that's he's always wanted to hear from bucky. He moaned. Sam's thumbs were low, a few inches away from Bucky's croch and bucky almost couldn't handle it. He moaned into the kiss, almost feeling embarrassed that he did. Sam couldn't get enough of how turned on bucky was, it was freaking killing him. Bucky hasn't been touched or loved like this, ever. This was the first time he's ever actually had sex since he was just a teenager when he used to date girls all the time, which at the time he had to, no one would except gay people or anything.

He knows now that things are different, that people can walk around being gay, bisexual, transgender, ect. Bucky had been craving Sam for so long, wanting him all to himself, making love to him, bite his neck and leave marks to show people that Bucky's Sam's, and Sam's Bucky's. His cock was leaking pre-cum, soaking his boxer's. God he's been waiting for this moment for way to damn long, wanting Sam to fuck him senseless until he screams his name from pleasure. He wants Sam to stroke him fast and hard making him cum over and over again until he can't anymore. He wanted sam inside him. He wanted to pound into Sam until he was screaming his name from pleasure. He wanted to fuck Sam hard, so hard until he can't cum anymore. He wanted to mark him as his and only his. Sam wanted bucky so bad, he couldn't even wait any longer until they were in bed fucking each other. He didn't want bucky to actually fuck him though, he wanted to fuck him because Bucky's deserves it, he deserves to feel pleasure. Sam knew bucky hasn't been with anyone since when he was a teenager.