Chapter Five

Meanwhile, in the dungeon.... David is feeling weasley, drowsy and cold... He feels so confused and scared. Sometimes, he keeps having these dreams of the real him.. The Black Fairy arrives and neals down, starts to whisper in his ear.. 

"Don't worry, my darling. You will be safe soon. You will become a new, scary and brave person who will follow my orders in my brand new worlds. You're my family now"

The Black fairy giggles as she walks away and locks up. David is still trying to process what's happened and he's scared about the Black Fairy's plans for him. He doesn't understand why she chose him or what she plans to do with him. He's feeling scared and vulnerable, and he doesn't know what to do. He tries to find a way out of the dungeon, but the door is locked tight. He looks around, trying to find something he could use to break free. But he's still weak from the effects of the Black Fairy's potion, he then fell onto the floor again.

Everyone is stood in silence, feeling shocked and confused at what happened. They want answers from Regina and Rumple. 

"Where is... David?" Snow asked Regina, looking at her softly, demanding

"I think The Black Fairy has took him" Regina looks back at Snow, feeling lost for words

"You think?! Why? Where is he? Tell me!" Snow raises her voice at her