Chapter Twenty Nine

Another week passes by in a blur of activity as Regina and Robin prepare for their move. They start packing their belongings, sorting through memories and items that hold sentimental value. Regina's excitement is contagious, as she's already purchased the restaurant and is eager to get the renovation process started. They also received a date when they can move into their new house which is in 3 months.

As they work on packing, Regina suggests they should host a farewell party for their friends and family before they leave. "We need to say goodbye to everyone properly," she says.

Robin nods in agreement, a warm smile spreading across his face. "You're right," he says, his tone filled with anticipation. "It will be emotional to say goodbye, but we'll see them again. And in the meantime, we'll have this new adventure to look forward to."

As Regina thinks about the prospect of seeing everyone, she can't help but think about Snow. She knows she needs to make amends before they leave. "Do you think Snow will come to the leaving do?" she asks Robin, her voice uncertain.

Robin puts down the box he was packing and turns to look at her. "Of course she will," he says, his tone reassuring. "Snow cares about you, even if you two have had your differences. She'll want to see you off."

Regina nods, feeling a mix of anticipation and nerves. "I just... I wish we could mend things before we leave," she admits, her voice soft. "There are things I want to say to her, things I need to apologize for."

Robin puts a comforting hand on her shoulder, giving her a reassuring squeeze. "You'll have the chance to say what you need to say," he says, his voice gentle.

Regina takes a deep breath, feeling a sense of gratitude towards Robin. "True...," she says, her eyes meeting his.

Robin notices the slight worry on Regina's face and tries to lift her spirits. "Why don't we invite everyone to the leaving do now?" he suggests, grabbing his phone. "That way, we can start the countdown and get everyone excited for the big send-off."

Regina nods, appreciating his effort to make her feel better. "Yeah, that's a good idea," she says, a small smile on her lips.

Robin opens the WhatsApp group and starts typing a message, inviting all their friends and family to the leaving do. "Should I invite Snow too?" he asks, looking at Regina for confirmation.

Regina hesitates for a moment, her heart racing. "Yes, invite her," she says finally, her voice quiet. "I want to make amends before we leave. It's time."

Robin nods, understanding her desire to make things right. He adds Snow to the invite list and sends the message out. "There, they are all invited," he says, putting his phone down. "Let's see who replies."

Regina takes a deep breath, feeling a mix of anxiety and anticipation. "I hope Snow will come," she says, her eyes searching Robin's. "I really want to talk to her, to tell her how sorry I am for everything."

Robin takes her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "She'll come," he says, his voice confident.

Regina looks up at Robin, a pained expression on her face. "I feel so guilty," she whispers, her voice laced with remorse. "Snow didn't deserve what I said to her that night. I need to make amends somehow.

Robin nods, understanding her guilt. "I know you feel bad, but you can't change the past," he says, his tone gentle. "All you can do now is apologize and make an effort to make things right."