Chapter Twenty -five

Dante

    Two weeks, five days and twenty-two hours.

That is the time that had passed ever since she escaped.

I had lost it when I found out, but now it didn't matter, not because I didn't care, but because I knew where she was.

"How could you let this happen?Find her. Or else I will deliver your head on a silver platter back to your home." I had said to one of my men when I found out.

For some reason, my work trip had been cut short and I had returned only to find her missing.

The poor guy had ran off and found out her location.

"Sir, I found her."

"Good job. Just keep your eyes on her until I  tell you my next instructions. Don't let her see you or suspect anything." I had said when he found her.

I wanted to let her believe she had gotten away,to let her relax and then attack when she least expected.

And that is exactly what I did.

"Sir, are you really just going to let her go that easily?"

"I am not that stupid, Miguel. I will attack when she least expects it.And she won't know how and when it came to her."

I replied to  one of my men and sunk back into my chair, relaxed and comfortable with my response.

I was sure of one thing. I would get Baylyn back, and unlike last time, she would crawl back into my clutches.