chapter nine

Baylyn

"I am guessing you are here because you have your answer ready, Baylyn."

He said without sparing me a glance.

He was standing with his back facing me as he looked outside the window as he sipped on something in a glass.

"Yes ,I am ready with your answer.But you have to let me see Vanessa first."

"You will see your best friend soon. You can wait a little bit longer."
He said.

"But why are you doing this?What will you get from this marriage?" I asked.

He turned around to face me.He placed his glass on the wooden table and moved just to stand in front of me.

He had his sleeves folded to expose his big arms and as he placed his hands on either side of the desk,his muscles became more defined.

Focus.

"Do you know what a life sentence is, Baylyn?"

I shook my head.

"Well,that is what I want to give you. A life sentence. I will torture you for the rest of your life until you wish I had just killed you. You will curse every single day you wake up.You will try to escape from my clutches but I will get you back."

That shook me.Not just a bit,but a whole lot.

"So.....,what you mean is that you will beat me up?"

He laughed,hard if I may add.

This time he got up and walked till he was standing behind me. He pushed my hair to one side of my shoulder exposing my neck.

He bent his head to my neck as I felt his warm breath caress my bare skin.

I froze.

I could feel his lips and his nose slowly tracing my neck and that drove me nuts.

"What are you doing?"

He moved back in front of me and half sat down on the desk.

"Just checking something."

I was confused.Nothing he did ever made sense to me.

"So,Miss Knightley.What is your decision?"

I already had an answer.Voicing it out wasn't as easy as it sounds.

He looked at me inquisitively as he waited for my answer.

"I will get married to you."
I finally said.

"Great,now let's go."

He stood up and grabbed my hand in his.

"What?Where are you taking me?"

"I don't answer to anybody Baylyn."

"Please,at least tell me where we are going."

"Will you just shut up, woman? Am this close to gagging you up."

That sounded like a threat and so I closed my mouth and silently followed behind him.

His grip was too tight,but I didn't say a word about it.

You can never know what this man is capable of.

He finally stopped infront of one of the rooms and signalled for one of the guards to open it.

As he opened the door,I was led into a huge room.

It was painted all peach with a queen size bed in the middle of the room.

At the end of the bed sat a pink haired girl dressed in shorts and a black tank top.She sat facing the window but I knew who she was.

"Nessa?"

"Bay?"
We ran into each others hands. She looked like she had been crying as her eyes were a bit swollen.

"Everything will be fine,now!!" I assured her.

"Girl?What did you do?"

She asked with folded hands and serious face.

"I made a deal with the devil."
I said and sat down on the bed.