Chapter twenty-nine

BAYLYN

Hell. That was the best word to describe my situation. 

I was back to the mansion, and security was much more stronger than it had been.

It had been three weeks since the incident. Three weeks since I last saw him. He was around, yes. And some nights I imagined him sitting on my bed, caressing my hair, looking dangerously but lovingly at me .He wasn't there though cause when I blinked twice, he was gone and it looked like he had never been there.

He had of course moved me to a different room, something that hurt me more than it should have.

Something had changed in me, ever since that night, and so had he.
Sometimes I missed his torture, because there I would see him more than I do now.

As I sat silently in my room, (texting because I had liberty to now, though I still suspected I was monitored and tracked with the phone), my mind kept on drifting back and forth to the one human who had changed everything in my life. 

At some point I found myself typing a long paragraph for him and was saved by the knock on my door before I could hit the send button.

"Dinner is served ma'am." My personal maid informed me.

"I am not hungry now,Jane. I will eat later, thank you."

She hesitated a bit and didn't go away till I spoke again.

"Any problem? I said am not hungry."

"Uhm. Sir requires your presence now ma'am."

My excitement wasn't hidden for before I knew what I was doing, I was already jumping up from my bed leaving the frail woman surprised.

"He does?" I squealed with excitement and composed myself when I realized what I was doing.

"He does. Please inform him that I will be down in a bit." I said in a serious tone that I had forgotten only a second back.

Jane smiled and slowly walked out the room leaving me with excitement I barely knew I had. I quickly ran to the closet and picked out something cute to wear for him.

What the hell was I doing?

That. I could not explain. And yet I still picked out a pretty maroon sleeveless midi chiffon dress that fell beautifully on all the right places.

It was definitely what I needed. Not too casual, not too formal, but sexy after all.

I was having dinner with my husband.

What the fuck? Had I really accepted him as my husband?

I pushed all jumbled thoughts at the back of my head and made my way to the dining room.

The room was lit dimly, a candlelight dinner it seemed. 

As I walked down the stairs, I saw him. The candlelight fell beautifully on his beautiful face.

All I wanted was to feast on him.

My excitement was however short-lived because as I drew closer, and landed on the last stair, I saw something else.

He wasn't alone.

He had a whorish- looking girl sitting on his lap.