Chapter twenty one

DANTE

I knew very well that there wasn't any reason for punishing her, but my mood was set to punish her. And the weather was looking good for me as we came back home.

I don't break promises, never. And I had promised her it wasn't over. It was only right that I fulfilled my promise.

It didn't take much time for us to arrive home, and when we did, I knew fully well what I wanted to do to her.

I walked into the bathroom after she went in, drawing a reaction from her that I already knew I would. Her dress was already lying on the floor as I walked in and she only had her underwear on. She was unhooking her bra when I walked in, her back towards me. I walked towards her, standing right behind her, my body engulfing her smaller one.

"What are you doing? You have no right to be in here." Her voice was firm and daring as she spoke. I didn't care, so I didn't pay any attention to her words.

My hands landed on her waist, my fingers tracing her curves. She flinched. I saw our reflection in the mirror in front of us. My fingers trailed further and found the hook of her bra. With every touch against her soft skin, she quivered. That is what I wanted. My skilled hands unhooked her bra and slid it down her arms, tossing it onto the floor.

Her perfectly rounded mounds came into my view. They were molded to perfection.

My fingers continued tracing her skin, moving higher up her mounds. I trapped her nubs in between my fingers, pinching them lightly as my mouth traced the nape of her neck. A gasp escaped her lips, as I continued to tease her, pinching at her nubs, as my teeth grazed her neck.

I continued to terrorize her, drawing moans from her. A beautiful sound. I kept my eyes at her reflection as I tortured her. She held tightly onto me as I played with her nubs that were now becoming pink. A beautiful color on her. I continued to suck on her skin on the neck as my teeth bit lightly at it.

I was marking her. She was mine and everyone would know it.

I kept on sucking and biting on her skin, leaving marks at different places. I smiled as I looked at my creation.

Her neck had a few bruises from my bite and her nubs were now red.

When her eyes snapped open and fell onto her new markings, she gasped.

She was about to say something but her words were bitten back as I grabbed her by the waist and slammed her body into mine. Her look was daring but she didn't say anything.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you?" I whispered into her ear drawing a shiver through her body.

"You have no right to touch me," She pulled away, and covered her mounds with her hands.

I smirked.

"That is where you are wrong, wife. I have every right to touch you."

"You can't touch me without my permission." She raised her voice.

"Oh but I just did. And I will touch you, whenever and wherever I want. I don't ask, wife. I take. But don't worry, wife. You will beg for me soon. Not to just touch you, but you will beg me to fuck you."

"Some guts, you have!! I will love to crash all your hopes, you sick man."

"Oh, wife!! Only time will tell."

"I will surely enjoy breaking her." I thought to myself.

But as of then, it was time for her punishment.