Chapter thirty

DANTE

JEALOUSY. A very sour emotion. An emotion I intended to use against my lovely wife.

The same emotion I saw pass through her eyes other than rage when she found another woman straddled to me. Another woman, scantily clad if I may add sitting on my lap.

My eyes had landed on her when she sloped down the stairs looking all seductive I almost lost my composure.

She looked divine and damn beautiful. Her hair, falling graciously down her uncovered shoulders, her dress matched the color of wine, the same color she had applied to her lips.  Her beauty was unmatched.

The girl on my lap didn't even get close to it. I almost dropped her when I saw my wife come in, but I had something to finish.

"Hello,wife!! Join us for dinner. It looks delicious."  I said as I seductively ran my nose up and down the girl's neck earning her a moan.

My wife on the other hand looked anything but pleased.Her eyes, darkened with rage as she shot daggers to the poor girl though she also knew what she was doing, afterall,she was a whore.

"Am not hungry." She said with gritted teeth and turned her back away but I stopped her before she could walk away.

"You will dine with us, wife." I said with a strong commanding tone and I saw her trying to compose herself before turning back.

She smacked her lips before walking to the table. She was stopping herself from speaking.

She slowly walked, her movements driving me crazy as she swayed her hips until she settled herself at the seat directly facing mine, her orbs piercing mine, the darkness intensifying by second.

"Are you going to keep quiet through dinner? " I tried to push her buttons, trying to provoke her.

"Aren't you going to ask me about who this beautiful creature on  my lap is?  I continued,as I pushed some hair away from her neck and bit her, an annoying giggle escaping her.

The look on Bay's face was priceless. She looked disgusted and even stood up with utter rage.

"May I be excused from .....whatever  this is?"

There it was. Beautiful raw emotions.Bitter jealousy.

"Of course not, wife. How would that leave my guest feeling? Afterall, we are the hosts." I said, earning me another deathly glare from her.

"Sit down." I said and she did.

"Where are my manners?"  I laughed and then rubbed more salt into her already opened wound by caressing another woman right in front of her.

"This is Zara. Zara, meet my wife, Baylyn."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Bayyyylyyn." Zara said, elongating her name which got her a disgusted look from my wife.

"Am afraid,I can't say the same for you." She spit, a venomous tone had never heard from her.

"Don't be like that.We can share." Zara said, her annoying voice ringing through my head I could shut her up if she wasn't doing a good job for me.

"Am sorry,what the fuck? Please make her shut up before I..." Bay said and I could feel the entitlement in her voice, something that pleased me.

"Wife!! Language. Now don't be rude."

"What the fuck,Dante? Does anything about this seem respectful to you?"
She said as she pointed at us.

She stomped out of the room before I could say anything,but that was just enough for me as of now.

I pushed Zara out of my lap landing her on the floor after I heard Baylyn slam her door.

I tossed money onto the floor for her before I chased her out.

"Get the fuck out of here and don't show me your face ever again." I said and with that I walked away leaving her collecting herself and her money from the floor.

My aim was fulfilled for the night.