Chapter twenty eight

BAYLYN

He was here. Gorgeous ,tall and dangerous. He was dressed the same way I always saw him, in black from head to toe.

Deep down I knew whatever would come from this meeting would not be good and yet something in me relaxed when I saw him. Despite my beating heart, my nerves were at peace. I wasn't afraid and yet I was.

"Leave, I want to speak to my wife." He said as he dismissed everyone else that was in the room including Nessa who looked like she was going to resist but she knew better.

When everyone was out of the room he sat down, like the boss he was and started talking.

"How are u feeling now?"
His voice, ran through my head and through my body sending shivers through me.  I didn't expect him to ask me that.

I tried to sit up straight only to be held back by strong arms.

"Stay put, don't move."

"Am feeling better, thank you...."

"Well, how do you know that man?"
I hesitated a bit afraid of what was to come from this but his piercing eyes sent me talking.

"He's my ex boyfriend."

He stiffened a bit before standing up and straightening his pants.
He looked at me once more before speaking again.

"That alone, is going to make him regret life itself. And once am done with him,you have your own penalty to serve."

He said and walked away before I could process what he had just said.