chapter fourteen

Baylyn

"You coming in or what?"  He said.

I took a step in and knew I would regret.

His room was on the third floor.The only room there and it took up the whole of the floor.

Weird.

Double wooden doors stood high and tall. They looked heavy as he pushed the door open.

That must mean the room is sound proof. Oh God!!

Even if he were to kill me,no body would hear my screams.

The room opened up to a wide expanse. A huge glass window that ran half the wall and the other half was a sliding glass door that opened up to a beautiful terrace.

His room was painted in maroon, and the same color occupied most of the things.

The maroon drapes were open revealing a beautiful view of the property at night.The ponds glistened in the moon light.

A king-size bed stood in the middle of the room. It was huge,huge enough to accommodate five people.

Silk maroon sheets adorned the bed and so did the maroon covers and pillows.

At the furthest end of the room was a relatively smaller room which looked like a bathroom or something.

And close to it was another room.

I walked in on the first room and was revealed to a huge bathroom.

Did I say huge?.

Absurd.

It was covered in black marble tiles from the roof to the floor,save for the white ceiling.

Everything and I mean everything supposed to be in a bathroom was there. It had a smaller glass door in it that opened up to reveal a sitting toilet.

It had a wide expanse that was filled with nothing. Black marble steps went up to a huge bath tub at the wall.

Tempered glass enclosed the huge
walk-in  steam shower that looked too good to be true.

A marble vanity housed the cabinets,sink and a huge mirror.

Everything about this bathroom was too good to be true yet it was true and I was standing in it.

A wooden door connected the bathroom to a walk-in closet.

Another absurd room.

Huge wardrobes stood tall on three walls of the room,all filled with something.

Countless expensive clothes were hung up in categories in one wardrobe.

Shoes lined up in another. The third had women's clothing.

And in the middle of the room was a glass cabinet with all sorts of accessories, expensive watches, cufflinks, jewelry boxes that opened up to expensive women's jewelry.

Handbags and women's shoes in another wardrobe.

The floor was covered in a black woollen carpet.

What kind of money did this man have?

I walked out and back into the room only to find him seated comfortably in a black leather chair on one side of the bed.

He had a knowing smirk on his face that I so badly wanted to slap off of him.

"So,wife.What do you think of our room?"

"It's absurd."

He laughed.

"Well wife,I don't give a fuck."

"I need to get my clothes from my old house."

I said hoping he would let me get some of my things.

"You wont need them anymore.You already have everything you need here."

"So, do u expect me to run around in the same clothes everyday?"

"I didn't know  that you are so slow,wife."

"Excuse me?"

This time he stood up and walked up to me and pulled me towards the closet.

"All the clothes there are yours wife.I got you everything," he leaned closer and whispered something into my ear that caused my cheeks to become pink.

"Even your underwear,wife."