15: Henry+Alex⚠️⚠️

•Title: "You came. You called. Part 4"

•Requester: DarrianMarks and mynameisnothing222

•Warnings: talk of SA, talk of trauma recovery, etc.

•Inspiration: the requests, which I have combined

•Type: angst

A/N: In part three, it is over a year after it happened. In this, it's almost right after. I hope you enjoy!!!

_____ _____ _____

Henry wakes up and climbs out of the bed. Once he stands, he turns to see Alex asleep against the pillow, soft snores leaving the first son. He smiles softly as he reaches forward to stroke Alex's dark locks. With a sigh, Henry pulls a light blue hoodie on over his bare torso. He slides his feet into a pair of slippers as he leaves the room. He nods a greeting towards Amy, who is standing outside the bedroom. The prince makes his way through the halls into the private dining area, where June, Leo, Ellen, Nora, and Zahra are sitting.

"Good morning," Henry says softly.

"Good morning," Ellen responds, "how did he sleep?"

"He just went back to sleep about an hour ago. Before that, he slept for four hours straight," Henry doesn't even try to hide the pride in his voice.

"Is he ready for today?" Leo asks.

"I think he's as ready as he'll ever be," Henry responds as he sits down, a staff member bringing him his usual cup of tea.

The prince nods in gratitude to the person before returning his focus to the others at the table.

"Dad's on the way here from the airport. Cash went to pick him up," June says.

"Is Alex even going to let him near him?" Nora questions, "he isn't letting me within two feet."

"We warned him that Alex is still only letting Henry close," Ellen responds.

Before anyone else can respond, a loud scream is heard in the direction Henry came running from. The prince scrambles-uncharacteristically chaotically-to his feet before sprinting away from the table. They follow him quickly, panicking. Henry reaches the bedroom first, seeing Alex and Amy in the hallway. Alex is on the ground, his back pressed against the wall. His shoulders are heavily rising and falling as gasps leave his body. Henry falls to his knees next to his boyfriend.

"What happened?" Zahra asks Amy.

"He let out a scream before he came running out and fell to the floor. I checked out the room. It's completely empty," Amy responds.

"Hey, Alex," Henry says softly, "what happened in the room?"

"I saw him. He was just standing there, staring at me," Alex responds between gasps for air.

"Alex, he's not here," Nora says from behind Henry.

"Yeah," June says as she moves to kneel next to Alex, opposite of Henry, "he's in jail awaiting his trial. Remember?"

Alex lets out a breath as he moves away from his sister, closer to the prince. He takes a deep breath as he leans into the prince's open arms.

"Right," he says softly, "the trial's today."

"About the trial," Henry starts, "your dad's on his way. You have to decide who you want in the courtroom."

"You," Alex says immediately, "only you."

"Okay," Henry says as he moves his arms to hold Alex tightly, "then I'll be right there with you."

+ + + + +