Slightly (very) petty A/N: Please read.

I wanted to take a minute to clarify a few things. I woke up this morning and was already pissed off.

First of all, I write One Shots. They are short stories. They are not connected unless they say part 2 in the title.

Therefore, your 'criticism' about killing off a main character is just dumb. The next one shot will have Henry ALIVE.

Please, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. I learned this when I was five. It's a simple concept.

I know that this was petty, but I don't think you understand how much my writing means to me and for it to be criticized by you for no reason just irks me.

Second of all, One shot #28 was the first time I wrote death in this book. Usually, I make it a rule that I don't write death. I do this because I, myself, don't react to death 'normally'. I cope with comedy, so my grieving process is really just a stand up comedy show.

I am not making light of death-well there is one person I'm happy is dead but he deserves it (he's currently rotting in hell. Hopefully in agony). So, I have always avoided writing deaths because I don't know how to write it. I chose to write this to practice this specific topic, to strengthen my writing abilities.

Third of all, I accept CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, but not just criticism. saying "Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you SHOULD do something" is just gross. It is MY book. It is a ONE SHOT. I am not going to apologize for what I write unless it harms or triggers someone.

And as for suggesting I change a few lines to "save" Henry, why? The whole prompt was of his death. Him surviving would not have made sense in the context. Like how tf am I supposed to write Alex grieving Henry if he ain't even dead? Please, tell me. I spend a long time writing my one shots. Sure, some are written in just minutes, but I spend a while thinking of it.

I want to say that what you guys think doesn't mean anything to me, but I love seeing you guys comment and vote on my works. I can't tell you how many times I have bragged about my work being liked to people. I still find it unreal that this book has so many views.

I LOVE writing. I have always loved writing. It has been an escape/coping mechanism for me since I was a kid. You guys liking what I write is insane to me. However, comments like these suck.

Also, I am well aware that this seems petty. Well aware. However, it is also me defending my work that I work very hard on. I have never treated another writer this way and the fact that you treated me this way is just... I can't think of a word for it. I'm speechless.

Finally, I just want to thank you guys AGAIN. Your support means the absolute world to me. I am still in shock at hoe many people missed me.