ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys. This is just a side note. Since I started this book back in 2018. I have had various ideas on how to develop it. So much so that if I try to include it all in one book it wouldn't make sense. I was planning to cut some bits and pieces out, however, I would like to finish this book as soon as possible even if it's not the way I originally planned for it to go.

At some point I came to a decision (I know it seems like I keep making a lot of decisions lately. Please bear with me). I've decided to use the parts I was initially going to cut for this book and rewrite it later on in the way that I originally planned it in a more organized and hopefully enhanced manner.

I do plan to finish this one though. I must finish it and I'm hoping to be done with it by year end and beginning the new one shortly after. I know in the past I've said a lot about updating and I'm very hopeful and optimistic about it sticking this time.

I have a lot in store and I know it won't be as grand as I wanted it to be, but it will be a start. I hope you stick around and give me feedback as well on the story's development. If I'm being honest I do find it hard to keep track of it sometimes. Especially with the long hiatus' I take in between. I'm here to stay this time.

If someone out there wants too, spam me if I don't update in a timely manner. Sometimes I may not be able to because of university but I'll try my best. I am currently in the process of making the changes and ordering the book so I can complete it. I'm trying. Forgive my tardiness in the past. I had not been feeling to before but some chapters if they appear to be lousy is because I forced myself too. I have a lot in store so hang in there.

Take care of yourselves and see you soon.