Date.

JAYDEN POV.

HaNGoVeR.

A Hangover, according to Google Chrome is a severe headache or other after-effects caused by drinking an excess of alcohol. Another source, that gave way too much information says, 'a hangover is a collection of signs and symptoms linked to a recent bout of heavy drinking. A person with a hangover typically experiences a headache, feels sick, dizzy, sleepy, confused, and thirsty. Symptoms include headache, nausea, sensitivity to light, and fatigue.' Thank you Internet.

God! How I hate when I get hangovers.

Will I do it again? The sad thing is, I know I'm going to do it again. I'm going to allow myself to fall victim to the feeling of getting all my sensed dulled, all my emotions, pain, stress and responsibilities be swept away temporarily, just to feel a rush for a few hours then pay the consequences which are totally worth the temporary relief, the feeling of being free for just a little while.

And I don't know why I'm making this sound like something bad is going to happen or has happen, but it's whatever bitches love to be dramatic. Okay. Sooo bedside all that bull of time and hangover, which I do currently have. I must complain about another consequence of getting fucked up, which is, wait for it, drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrum roll please? Too extra? K.

The blackout/memory loss.

I, Jayden Murphy, barely have any idea what the fuck happened last night, all I know is I got drunk then somebody took me home. No face for the person what we did. What they did to me. If I had a threesome, an orgy.

For all I know I could have been in a fucking drive-by, I could have put out "The Glock" in the passenger seat and fuck'n shot up the whole hood. Then the driver could have pulled off, but we didn't get to far because some gang members rammed into our car with another sending it swerving and into a street light on the curb. And after that the member got out pulled us out the car and beat our heads in. that would explain the headache and the sore stomach. However, they let us go to send a message to GOD KNOW WHO... and now I'm here in my bed?

Or what if I was in a high speed chase. One of those chases from The Fast And The Furious. I was in the passenger seat of a LA Ferrari. No! No, a Dodge Viper. Yeah. So we're no the highway with cops on our tail, the sirens were heard in an uproarious and ear-splitting as people pulled over to make way for the police cars and the runaways (me and whoever the driver was). The unknown driver zig-zagged past and in between cars. The cops eventually matched our speed and tried to ram us off the high way yet the opposite happen and the cop's car flipped over as the other followed close behind us. We pulled off the highway and onto a street.

All this time I would be in the front seat all hyped up due the adrenaline rush and alcohol in my system. I'd be yelling at the person to pull a corner or tell them to watch the car in front them as they tried to lose the cop and they would eventually and they'd drop me off at my house where I'd pass out on the stairs and my head hit the door, with my stomach hitting one of the stairs and I would be passed out... more like knocked out. Then my mother would want to know what was going one when she heard the thud on the door due to my head and hopefully she'd take me inside and well yeah. That's that.

Am I delusional? I don't think so. I like to think I have pretty wonderful imagination.

Okay, for real this time. I was currently laid up in bed with a demonic hangover. I haven't opened my eyes yet. I could feel the sunshine on my face. Ugh! I hate that my mother pulls the curtains, making the sun shine right into my face and into the little crack in my eye to wake me up. Every God Damn morning, or the ones of significances to her. So today, Saturday, was significant to her. Sabbath. Well technically it started sunset on a Friday and would end at sunset on a Saturday.