Fight 1.0

THIRD PERSON POV.

The crowd shouts and cheers we wild, ragged and thunderous when my opponent I cautiously walked closer to each other just a bit encircling the ring. Both fighters were focused, they knew fully well that one wrong move cold end the fight in a split second... it was more like one wrong move from Jayden could end her everything.

The fighter in the left corner known as Gunner or Jayden insides were bubbling with both excitement and fear. Excitement knowing she was back in the ring and was ready to fight to the end. The fear inside of her came for Humungousaur in front of her. Her adrenaline was rushing all over her body as she took every precaution not to leave any openings in her movements. Her nerves were peaking, but she kept it under control.

In the right corner... well not anymore was SheHulk, a bulky woman about 6'1 of pure muscle. She towered a couple feet over Jayden even with her knees bent slightly. She was one of those fighters that looked down on their opponents. As she and Gunner were circling the ring, she showed no ounce of respect by barreling threats and mocking the other fighter. She was like a five year old trying to making fun of another kid.

However, it was like she was talking to a brick wall as Gunner just ignored the woman childish behavior. Jayden was more focused on how she moved. she had a little dip in her step and her left had didn't go up to the right position proving the tip from her uncle correct.

Both fighters circled eachother in the ring keeping their eyes on each other. SheHulk was losing her patience by the second. Usually her opponent would have attacked within the first fifteen second thinking she was to slow to dodge their blows. At their first attack she would have grabbed them, toss them around a bit for entertainment of the crowd then end it with a slam.

Jayden, wasn't any of those other cocky and arrogant. You know the ones that under estimate their opponent due to their size and stature. Sometime they win, and sometimes they don't. When your in a match or a field, anything along those lines you most always keep in mind that the person or players are equally or better than you are. Being cocky can sometimes get you killed. The crowd grew silent in anticipation, waiting to see who would make the first move.

The last strand of her patience slipped away quickly and she lunged herself at Gunner in an attempt to knock her down and grab her. Jayden saw her movements and shifted and hastily stepped out the way. As soon as she was at the side of SheHulk she sent a cross punch right at her head. Titanic stumbled back.

She shook her head trying to recover from the previous blow. She was a little shook that Gunner had that amount of power in her. The large woman groaned a little from the hit but not to much seeing as she wasn't a girl anymore, she was a man. The crowd went wild looking on at the scene. The side of the woman's face was red. it looked like a rash spreading.

Humungousaur looked at Jayden at the other side of the ring, a rush of anger took over her and she again lungered herself at Jayden, but this time it was to grab her. Seeing right through the woman's movement, Gunner stepped aside. She sent Jab at this time at the oppoite side. It was like the Jesus said, 'If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.' It's funny because she hit the woman's right cheek first.

Ahaha! I think I'm funny.

The Tank of a woman was really getting frustrated and angry with every hit and aiming at her head was just making her move more wildly and clouding her judgement instead of keeping herself clam. Jayden backed away a little keeping some distance between them so she could react in time. Like a wild animal set free she rushed at her opponent throwing a wild blow at her face. she ducked sending a uppercut. The woman fell to floor, back up in a less than a second and ready for more. The crowd both cheered and booed at the sight.