Dinner.

ISABEL POV

I haven't talked to Jayden since she left my house. It was nice talking to her and well she did help me a lot by unpacking most of my stuff. She even offered to come by if I needed anything. But I didn't want to be a nuisance. Besides after she left my emotions were all tangled. All my feelings for her just reappeared, not like before it was way more intense and being around her made me feel whole. Everything was just magnified.

After everything that happen, all that went down between me and my ex... let's just say it was nice to hang out with Jayden. We had a lot of fun besides the slight tension that was there, but everything was fine. Despite the fact that the guilt remained, of me breaking Jayden's heart. I mean she wasn't in love with me, but she definitely did care about me. And confessing her feelings to someone, opening up to them was one of her biggest issue... she did and I-

Now I had to prepare for a stupid dinner with Jayden and whoever else was invited. But who knows maybe it would turn out well.

This was going to be a long night. A long uncomfortable and awkward night might I add. I don't even know why I agreed to go to this stupid dinner. Or right the damn lady practically made it impossible for me to make an excuse. I had no way out of the situation because anything I said could back fire. So it was either say yes and go or be rude and have no nice neighbours.

And I chose to have at least one good neighbour.

Okay, we both know that's a lie I just wanted to go so I could make Jayden feel awkward. Though she seems to be getting comfortable with the fact that I'm her next door neighbour. I just had to ruin that by kissing her.

I just couldn't control the urges I was having. I had only hoped she would somewhat reciprocate the kiss, to no avail. I got caught up in the moment, seeing her face like that. I just thought I could make her feel better. It all just happened and God, know I wanted to kiss her since I saw her. I just couldn't control myself anymore. As a result, my stupid actions I probably have to deal with a pissed Jayden.

The after effects of the kiss showed that she was most definitely pissed. Jayden wasn't one to yell unless she was joking around. To say I was shock would be an understatement. I'd never seen her like that in the period of time we'd known each other. The only think that made me question whether or not she was mad or not would be the dazed look she had after the kiss. It made me wonder if she felt what I felt, wanted what I craved. The split second she looked at me before nursing into anger I swore she was going to pull me back in. I'd have love if she did.

I could only hope this dinner goes quickly. I'd have to apologize for that, I clearly overstepped. I may have misread everything.

I was getting ready and giving myself the pep-talk whatever the fuck you call it to calm my nerves. But why was I so nervous, was it because of Jayden? Most likely. But let's blame her mother instead... It was because of her mother.

It was because of her. Jayden wasn't out yet, but I didn't know why. From what I saw she was a very nice lady. But looks could be deceiving what if she was a homophobic piece of shit and that was the reason Jayden wasn't out. What if she disliked me for it? What if she asked me to come over just to intimate and belittle me? Oh God what should I do.

Well it's obviously her mother, didn't she tell you that, inner me said.

After looking through my walk in closet like one hundred times I finally decided on a black dress that made my chest look and curve look ravishing. If this didn't make Jayden notice me, I don't know what would. I just wanted her to want me tonight and by wearing this dress I'd hope to get more than that from her.