Booty Call

JAYDEN'S POV

I miraculously managed to get caught up with all my class work for my courses. I got Ashley's help with management and got Emily and Ava to help me with my other courses for my major. I managed to get my grades up and passed the fifty percent marker. I was happy about that. I was focusing on the right things.

I still could not get Isabel out of my head, though. I was wrapped up in her anymore. Kyle had finally left me alone after Emily threatened him. I really couldn't believe Kyle would treat me that way, but considering how things went between us, I was treating him as a safety net. Only using him to have a safe life and keep my mother from finding it I liked women. All of this drama because of my mother.

I tried to stop myself from thinking if I' d I just ignored that stupid text I wouldn't be in this situation right now. Maybe if I had, Isabel and I could have dated without a problem, if you excluded my mother, no problem.

I just had to go over to her house that day.

~Flashback ~

My phone chimed from across the room on the charger. I was lying on the couch watching TV with my mother. It was spring break, so I had nothing to do but laze around all day like a bum. Hearing my phone chime again made me groan. My mother shushed me, and I rolled my eyes. I got up, walking to the end table. I checked my phone and saw an unknown number. I unlocked my phone, trying to read the messages from the notification bar. I was about to view it when another message came in, and I accidentally clicked. I audibly sighed and read through the text.

The texts read, 'Hey, want to come over?' and 'Just in case you can't remember where my house is.' followed by a location.

I stared at the texts, then the number attempting to figure out who this unknown number belonged to. I had the texts open for five minutes when another one came in. Damn this person didn't care one bit. The next text said, 'Isabel,' and everything clicked. I was like, she was reading my mind. What was she doing staring at her phone.

I checked the time. It was around eleven thirty. I thought about it for a second. Stay at home with my mother or hot booty call. Considering I had been in the house all day. Getting out of it would be nice for a few hours even if it would be in someone else house. I sent a text back, 'What do I get if I come over?' I put my phone down hearing it chime already. Geez she responded quickly.

I opened the text and laughed, 'If you come over, you'll find out.' Another text followed, 'I'm lonely. Hurry up and get over here. It'll be worth it.' I stretched and headed up to my room to get changed. Who was I to turn down such an enticing invite. I grabbed some ripped jeans and a plain t-shirt and flannel. I slipped on some sneakers and fixed my hair into a low half up half down. I made sure my breath was minty fresh. I then grabbed my things and ran out of the house. Of course, I had to make an excuse to leave this late.

I walked back into the house, "Mom, I'm heading to a friend's house. I won't be back tonight."

"This late? I know it's not Emily. What friend?" She perked up and stopped her movie.

I shrugged, putting my hands in the pockets of my jeans, "Just a friend I met." I shifted uneasily, not wanting to answer anymore questions.

I relaxed when she nodded, "Okay, be careful and take these," she got up and walked off to the other room, bringing back a small box. When she handed it to me, I felt my heart drop. I stared at my mother as if she were crazy, "oh and this," she reached into her back pocket, handing me some cash.

I took the cash and put it into my pocket even though I didn't need it, and I put the small box of condoms back into her hand, "I won't be needing these mom."