Tutoring Advice.

JAYDEN POV.

Tutoring sessions.

Lets see what Google has to say about tutoring.

A tutorial is a teaching session given to one student or a small group of students. tutors are educators who also help students, usually one-on-one. Tutors don't give grades: they just try to help or coach students.

Interesting...

A session given by a tutor is called a tutorial.

Now that I didn't know. I thought it was just called a tutoring session. Thanks Google.

I was currently on my way to meet Ashley. Apparently we were meeting up at her house, she claimed to have a study room, plus it'd be quieter and comfortable than some library or some else public. She had sent me her address earlier today.

I wonder if she's loaded? She's has to be if she's working in marketing under a jackass when she should be his boss and my boss.

I was nervous. I had no reason to be nervous though. We were just going to tutor each other in the areas we lacked knowledge in. It wasn't something bad that I should be scared of. It was just something new that would help me pass my class and her not bore everyone to death.

The Uber came to a stop at a spacious, picturesque house. Jumping out the Uber I thanked him, rating him on the app when it popped up. When he drove off I walked up the coloured concrete walkway and rang the doorbell.

The large black door swung open seconds later revealing Ashley in formal clothes, I assume she just arrived home from work.

I stood with all my weight on one foot, rubbing my arm awkwardly finishing it off with a cringe worthy smile. "Hey."

She smiled, "Hi." Opening the door wider inviting me inside. "Follow me." she said after closing the door and walking passed me down the hall. We enter into a door on the right I don't know how many down, I didn't care to count them. "Take a seat make yourself comfortable." she gestured to the chairs around the table. "Do you need anything?"

"No thanks I'm fine." I answered taking a seat at the table, setting my stuff down.

"Okay, well I'm going to change. Be right back."

When she exited the room I took the opportunity to look around. She had a shelves full of books, a laptop on a desk in the corner with some draw running down the sides and small white board on a wall.

"Okay. I know you said you didn't want anything but I brought snack and drinks anyway." I chuckled. she sat a tray in the middle of the table sitting opposite to me. "So where do we begin."

I just shrug, "I don't know." I fidgeted with my fingers.

Ashley laughed, "Give me the book you take notes with." I handed the book over to her. "Where are the notes?" she questioned flipping through the pages.

"In the text book."

"So you didn't write anything?"

"Well..." I pulled on the neck of my t-shirt, "Not really."

"Wow, I cant believe I work for her." she said below a whisper.

I placed my hand on my chess faking hurt, "Hey. I can fire you." I pursed my lips.

She raised an eyebrow, "Right? she nodded "Then who would help you?"

"Pfft. I have people lined up" I crossed my arms.

I just realised that I put up an act of confidence while at work. Meanwhile on a casual basis I'm awkward as fuck. Maybe its being the big boss that makes me act like such a ball buster. I actual like the fake confident, professional Jayden. However, Ashley was all laid back rather than her shy reserved self.