Not an update

I wrote this for a chapter I wrote during the summer. I just never uploaded the chapter so. There were a lot of things going on then. Mainly with my life and and stuff.

This is what I wrote.

A/N: Sorry I've been MIA so long I had exams and then I had some issues to deal with and I decided that my mental health is more important than a book nobody reads. But here I am. I'm back. So yeah. I'll have another chapter soon. I love you all.

Vote and Comment please well if you like it or if you don't no pressure.

Please tell me if you like it and want more It'll help me in ways you don't even know. Thanks guys or maybe just guy...

Anyway A lot of other things happened and I just didn't bother to continue. I was stressed. But I'm back let's hope I have time to update every week or so. I'll try my best. I just have a lot of issues that I needa deal with but I keep putting off. So that prolonged my updating along with school.

I need to forgive something and heal so bear with me please. And I do enjoy your comments and I love reading them. Thanks to all those who show support and even the ghost readers.

I'll upload two new chapters by the end of this day. I'll try to edit and make corrects. But I honestly don't really edit these things so sorry for the bad grammar. If you like comments if you find one and I'll change it asap.

Happy new years guyssssssssssss 💞❤😜🤗.
Ily