~Two~

Ariana's POV

My reflection smiled back at me as I smiled into my full length mirror. I adjusted my ponytail and watched my red ponytail fall back into place quickly.

I slung my black backpack onto my shoulder and exited my room and hurrying towards the front door. My friend greeted me with a hug and we began to walk to school.

I stopped moving as I heard my name being called multiple times and I saw my brother, Mason running towards us. My eyes rolled automatically as I saw my best friend, Ellie staring at him dreamily.

Sometimes I wished that she had a brother so that she could understand how it makes me feel that she is literally in love with my brother.

We look similar but he has brown hair. I dyed my long hair red because I wanted too be different and original. My brother let out a girly squeal as he spotted Calum Hood in the distance.

I bit my lip and tried to ignore Calum but its hard considering he is sooooo good looking. I could stare at him all day and never get tired of his appearance.

Luke approached him and they did a cringy hand shake which I giggled at. Our conversations paused as we walked past the two punk boys and we all kept our gazes locked on the ground.

I wonder why they don't like people trying to communicate with them. Ashton and Michael shoved their broad bodies into the three of us making us all dissipate.

A low groan left my lips as I spotted Mason on the floor. My first thought was to help him up but Ellie had beaten me to it. I guess she's a better person than I am.

"Bye Ari" Mason and Ellie left for class leaving me alone beside my black locker.

My intention was to close it gently but I guess I was stronger than I thought when I heard a loud echo bounce off each of the walls in the empty hallway. I cursed and heard a chuckle which silenced me.

"That was a bit aggressive, dont you think?" I know that voice. It belonged to Michael Clifford.

Michael dyed his hair a lot and nobody could predict what colour it would be next. His green eyes always grabbed my attention and the way he would bite his plump, pink lips ma-

"Yeah. I agree Michael. Maybe she needs to be taught a lesson" Calum added. The quiet, obnoxious laughter of Luke and Ashton startled me as I stood facing the wall, not daring to move.

Fuck. All four of them, at the same place.. At the same time.. Not good. Its really not good.

"Uh- is she okay?" Ashton snorted as he spotted my frozen position.

"We're not going to hurt you.." Luke added but it sounded slightly sarcastic.

I felt a hand beginning to caress my hair which confused me. Whoever is stroking my hair is being really gentle. I felt as if I moved a muscle they would hurt me.

"Guys? Do you think this colour would suit me?" It was Michael. Of course it was.

"No! What the fuck? It would make you look as ugly as she does" Calum snorted.

My legs moved before I could think it through and I found myself running away from them. I didn't hear the footsteps behind me but I didn't stop.. Just in case.

I burst through the classroom door earning multiple looks and a very angry look from the teacher.

"Where have you been? Class started 13 minutes ago!" She scolded.

13 minutes. Really?.

"I-I was in the bathroom. I felt sick, sorry" I shrugged and sat down.