~Twenty Eight~

Calums POV

*2 Weeks Later*

I woke up to the sound of buzzing erupting from my phone which was beside my sleeping body.

I answered the phone call without checking the caller ID and hoped it would be an automated message so that I could hang up and go back to sleep.

"C-Calum?"

"Yeah. What do you want?" I rubbed my eyes with my free hand and sat up in my body and tried to speak quietly so that I wouldn't wake my family.

"I-I need to tell you something"

"Okay" I mumbled and waited for a response.

"I-i think that uh- I think I'm gay" my eyes widened as I heard the confession entering my ears.

"Ashton?" I asked in disbelief.

"Y-Yeah" Ashton mumbled and sniffled.

"Don't cry about it Ash! Its perfectly normal! Don't be scared about it, it doesn't make you any different. You just prefer boys over girls and that's okay"

I can't believe Ashton is worried about this, he's still the same person no matter what gender he prefers. I guess that's why he turned Melissa down so many times.

"Cal?"

"Yeah"

"Thank you." I smiled at his words as he sounded a lot calmer than he did when he first called me.

"I love you Ashy"

"I love you too" I felt myself blushing and my stomach flipped.

Wait? What?.

Why did that just happen? I'm straight.. Aren't I?

Do I have feelings for Ashton? No, he's my best friend that's weird.

My mind filled with 'what ifs' and pretty soon all I could think about was Ashton. I bit my lip at the thought of his stunning hazel eyes and his messy, dirty blonde curls. His muscular, tattooed arms and his beautiful laugh which filled my ears when I realised I was still on the phone with him.

"Fuck sorry Ash"

"Its alright, its not like you've been ignoring me for the past 15 minutes" he chuckled.

"I didn't mean to! I got lost in my thoughts, I'm sorry!" I groaned and fell back against the bed.

"Okay, I'm goin-"

"No, Ash stay and talk too me! I don't think I'll be able to get back to sleep" I heard him chuckle which caused me to smile.

Do I really like Ashton?

----------------------

WOAH.

Omg I wasn't expecting too write that. This chapter wasn't my intention.. Oops.

But now Cashton is here, I guess.

:)