~Twenty Four~

Arianas POV

One month later.

Our relationship was working. Luke and I were working better than I ever expected and I honestly couldn't be happier. We haven't argued once and he's such a sweet person underneath the tattoos and piercings.

To:Lukey
Mum wants you to come over later.. Xxxx

From:Lukey
What? To meet her? Xxxx

To:Lukey
Yeah, Mason still doesn't know about us! What do we do? xxxx

From:Lukey
We would have to tell him sooner or later love xxxxx

To:Lukey
Yeah, I guess. I'll see you at 5? Xxxx

From:Lukey
Yeah, see you then beautiful xxxx

We haven't been together for long but I feel like I'm getting closer to telling Luke that I love him. I hope he's ready to say it back so I don't embarrass myself.

"Uh- What are you doing?" Mason asked as he stormed into my room.

"Nothing"

"Who is this boy your bringing over tonight?" He asked.

"My boyfriend" I shrugged, trying not to give too much away.

"Okay then. Can Ellie join us?"

"I don't know. Ask mum" he left the room and I groaned internally.

Ellie and Mason were still together and were even more irritating than before. Its cute that they show some public affection but sometimes its a bit too much.

I got into the shower and washed my hair and my body and then shaved wherever I needed too. I got out of the shower soon after and dried myself properly before retreating back to my bedroom too get dressed.

I pulled on some white high waisted shorts with a black long sleeved crop top and plaited some of my hair and clipped it back using bobby pins.

My makeup was done quickly as it was just simply concealer, foundation, eyeliner and mascara with pink lipstick. I headed back downstairs and stood in the kitchen with my mum and my brother.

"Is dad coming home?" Mason asked causing me to inhale a sharp breath.

Our dad hasn't been home for a while now. Luke doesn't know about this but if my dad returns he will probably argue with the three of us and probably try and intimidate Luke and the night will be ruined.

"Has he called?" My mum snapped as she slammed the wooden spoon down onto the counter.

"N-No but-" She gave him a knowing look and he shook his head and looked to the ground.

"I'll call him. He has to meet his little princess' boyfriend" Mason smirked and left the room, dialling my fathers number.

"Fucking prick" I spat underneath my breath.

My mum snorted and pointed the spoon at me to warn me for my language although she swears most of the time so she can't exactly blame us for swearing.

"He's coming" Mason smirked.

"Are you fucking serious?! He hasn't come back for ages and now you suddenly call him and he's coming back.. Just like that? No tell him he's not fucking welcome" I spat and pulled my phone out of my pocket to text Luke.

To:Lukey
My dad's going to be here.. Just a warning he's a dick xxxx

From:Lukey
He's probably just protective babe xxxxx

To:Lukey
Yeah xxx

I rolled my eyes and stared at the clock and waited for 5 o'clock to hurry up.