~Six~

Ariana's POV

I unlocked my locker and saw a white folded piece of paper laying on top of my history book. I unfolded it and written on it was a phone number.

'Text me ;)'

I curiously texted the number and asked who it was and hoped it wasn't someone creepy because lets just say.. there's a lot of creepy people at this school.

From:Unknown

Hey, sorry. I should have written my name on the note. It's Luke by the way :P

To:Luke

Oh, right. Hi Luke! :)

From:Luke

If you're not doing anything later. Will you meet me by the redhouse? :)

To:Luke

I already agreed to meeting you before when you asked me.. and why the redhouse? There's so many drunken people there..

From:Luke

Come on, Please. Make sure you're alone though..

To:Luke

Uh.. Okay. What time?

From:Luke

Does now sound okay?

To:Luke

We have school that's a bad idea.. don't you think?

From:Luke

No! Just please come. I'll be in the alley beside the pub. See you.

I sighed and put my phone into my back pocket and headed towards the gates and hoped that I wouldn't get caught. Why does he insist on meeting in an alley in the middle of the school day? I shrugged off my thoughts and went into my house to change.

I put on some black skinny jeans and a white long sleeved sweater with some old, grey converse. The comb ran through my red hair multiple times and I re-applied some eye makeup as it had smudged a little during the day.

To:Mason

Hey, I left early. Luke wanted me to meet him now at the alley by the redhouse. I'll see you later.

I locked the front door and headed towards the redhouse. I hate pubs so much. It's disgusting how intoxicated people get and then they start stumbling around the streets late at night sometimes trashing the streets with glass.

The redhouse was in a quiet part of town. The only time it was populated was at night when people came to drink. The alley which Luke had suggested was very dark.

I leant against the wall waiting for the blonde boy to appear and hopefully take me away from this disgusting area.