~Three~

A/N this is a short book so everything will happen quite quickly!

Ariana's POV

*Monday*

I stared at my red hair in the mirror, the usual smile being replaced by a frown. Did this colour make me look ugly? Did Calum really mean that?.

~

My eyes travelled up to the top of the black gate we had finally approached and realised that we were in front of school already. Luke was leaning against my locker and I inhaled a sharp breath and looked beside me to notice Mason and Ellie were gone.

Don't make eye contact! I told myself as I opened my locker with the key and placed my backpack inside and took out my book before closing it again and moving away.

A strong hand caught my wrist and yanked me backwards. My eyes met with Luke's and I felt my pulse increasing. My mind clouded with possible scenarios that could happen right now, none of them being good.

"Hey" I heard a raspy voice speak.

"H-Hi" he gave me a small, genuine smile which I returned and felt calmer for some reason.

"Look, I'm really sorry about the other day. Calum didn't mean it. You don't look ugly with red hair. You look beautiful" my eyes widened but I kept my head down so that I was looking at my shoes.

His finger lifted my chin up causing our eyes to meet. Why did Luke have to be so beautiful? He was so hard to resist. I bit my lip as I admired each of his piercings and how hot they made him look.

"Do-" Luke got cut off as I heard Ellie beginning to yell.

Ellie grabbed my wrist and glared at Luke whilst dragging me away despite the fact that I was trying to go back. The first ever good encounter I've had with Luke.

Luke, the punk, called me beautiful. A smile crept onto my face just thinking about it.

Maybe he wasn't so bad.