~Eleven~

Luke's POV

I grabbed Ellie's arm and dragged her around the corner away from Mason. She gave me a look filled with fear and I actually felt a little sympathetic. What was happening?

"Do you know where Ariana is?" I asked her quietly.

"No, she ran off. But Mason doesn't want you to go near her" she spat.

"Well you fucking tell Mason that I don't care what he says. If he has a problem he can come and resolve it in person!" I spat before storming off in search for the red haired girl.

From:Calum
I found her. She's outside English :) go get her.

My long legs carried me up the staircase 3 steps at a time and I pulled open the door to enter the English corridor. There she was. Alone and leaning against the wall.

"Hey" I mumbled and took her by surprise.

"Oh, Hey" she sighed and looked down at her feet.

"I saw your note. You haven't done anything okay? Your brother told me to stay away from you because its my fault that you got hurt. I'd never intentionally hurt you, you know that right?" She shrugged her small shoulders and her eyes looked into mine briefly.

"So, will you meet me tonight? In the meadow by the park? Our theme is beauty and I have a new idea for it" I bit my lip and rested my hand on her waist.

I let out a sigh of relief as she nodded her head and smiled. I thanked her and she placed a kiss on my cheek causing my cheeks to burn pink.

"Bye" we said simultaneously before I headed back downstairs to find my friends. I did it. I'm going against what her brother said but I don't give a fuck. I'll hurt him if he gets in the way of this.

"Oh shit" I mumbled to Ashton.

"What?"

"I didn't give her my number!" I groaned and then hurried back up to the English corridor and hoped that she was still there.

"Fuck- I'm so stupid. Uh- here's my number. Text me" I smiled and handed her the small piece of paper.

Her hand brushed against mine and sent shivers down my spine. I really like her, don't I? I smiled at her and began to walk away with my eyes still locked on hers.

She laughed as my body walked straight into the wall which was supposed to be the door but I wasn't far from there. I blushed furiously before giggling and waving at her.

From:Unknown
Hey, its me. How's your head? You hit it pretty hard ;)

To:Ariana
It hurts :( x

From:Ariana
Aw. Poor you!

I chuckled and walked past her brother. I gave him a glare which he sent back and then I watched him run off. I sighed and opened my locker and took out the books I would need for my lessons.

I couldn't wait until tonight, being alone with her in a beautiful place like the meadow. Seeing her angelic face illuminated by fireflies.