~Sixteen~

Luke's POV

I flipped myself over and let out a small groan before allowing my eyes to flicker open. I spotted my best friend lying beside me in my bed, still fast asleep.

I can't remember anything that happened last night. I lifted the covers a little to see that both of us were fully clothed luckily. My head began to pound and the room spun slowly.

Ariana let out a small groan before turning her back to me. Her silky red hair was slightly messy but still as perfect as usual. I ran my fingers through her hair causing her to stir in her sleep.

My head buried itself into my pillow to try and soothe my head. If I felt like this how would Ariana be feeling? I'm pretty sure she drank as much as I did because that's what we always do when we drink together.

I slipped out of the covers and walked downstairs slowly and almost falling backwards when I spotted Cal, Ash and Mikey in the kitchen drinking water and talking quietly.

"Here he is! Did you get laid?" Michael chuckled.

"No.We were both fully closed so I'm guessing that nothing happened" I sighed and swallowed an aspirin with some water to soothe my head.

I took some up and placed it down on my bedside table for Ariana to have when she wakes up. I smiled at her sleeping form and just admired her beauty for a few minutes.

I sat down at the island beside Calum and opposite Ashton and Mikey and waited for one of them to start a normal conversation which wasn't very hard for them since they were quite sociable.

"Morning guys" Ariana entered the kitchen and rubbed her head before drinking some more water and then sat down beside me at the island.

"How's your head?"

"Did anything crazy happen last night?"

I slammed my head against the counter and heard the boys laughing.

"Uh- No" Ariana answered Michaels question.