~Twenty One~

Ariana's POV
*SMUT WARNING *

Mason and Ellie decided to ditch me at school today but luckily I had Luke and the boys. My hand was intertwined with his underneath the table that we were sitting at.

Currently, we were friends with benefits although we hadn't had sex together yet. I was nervous, of course I was! Having sex with my best friend is going too be awkward.

"Uh- Luke?" Calum asked and stared at Luke's face which was slightly pink and he let out a moan of some sort.

I raised my eyebrows at him and burst into a small fit of laughter. I was becoming confident and we both knew it. I had just caused that involuntary sound to erupt from Luke Hemmings' mouth.

My small hand had been palming him under the table for a few minutes and he was trying so hard too control his moans but he just failed.

"Fuck you" he mumbled into my ear.

I smirked and smacked his hand as it inched further up my thigh. He gave me a pout before getting up and walking out of the cafeteria and he left me with Ash, Cal and Mikey.

From:Lukey
Make up an excuse and meet me in the janitors closet as soon as you can!

I waited a few minutes before excusing myself to 'go to the bathroom' but obviously I wasn't actually going there. My feet carried me to the janitors closet and I knocked on it softly. I let out a squeal when I felt myself being dragged inside.

Luke slammed my body against the wall and attacked my lips with his own whilst grinding his hips into mine roughly. I moaned into his mouth and his hands moved beneath my thighs telling me to jump.

I obeyed and he sat me down onto one of the counters and locked the door afterwards. I bit my lip and watched him walk over to me slowly.

Why am I so nervous? This isnt my first time.. Just my first time with Luke. I can't believe that this is happening so quickly. His lips attached to my neck and left a few Hickeys which would be hard to cover.

~

"Okay" I whispered out and felt him slowly ease into me. He was big. Way bigger than anyone else I had been with. I adjusted to his size and he began to roll his hips and he quickly developed a fast pace.

"Fuck-Fuck-Fuck" he cursed.

My lips attached to his to silent our moans so that we wouldn't get caught because I'm pretty sure we would get into a lot of trouble if we got caught.

"I'm close baby" he whispered and moved his fingers in figure 8s on my clit bringing me even closer to my high. I informed him that I was close and our thrusts met a few more times before we both released at similar times.

We got dressed quickly and Luke discarded of the condom and he kissed me softly. He tucked some of my hair behind my ear and gave me a loving smile.

"Thanks" I nodded and left the closet.