~Ten~

Ariana's POV

'Look, I don't know what my brother has done but please tell me what I have done wrong to make you avoid me! It hurts Luke. I need to know. -Ariana'

I read over the note a few more times as I was stood infront of Luke's locker. I wrote my phone number on the bottom and then posted it through the gap in the top part of the door before hurrying away.

I spotted Luke and Ashton sitting in the cafeteria on the table behind Mason and Ellie. I took my bottom lip inbetween my teeth and sat down on the opposite side of the bench to Mason.

"What the fuck did you say to Luke?" I spat, taking all three of us by surprise.

I noticed Luke and Ashton's conversation suddenly silencing and I knew that they were paying close attention to our conversation.

"W-What?" Mason asked.

"Luke is my partner and now he won't even let me contribute to the project. I don't know why and I don't know what I have done to him but Calum told me to ask you. So I got suspicious. What the fuck have you said to him?" I spat and leant over the table slightly.

Ellie's arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me back down so that I was sitting on the bench once more. I glared across the table at my brother and waited until he gave me an explanation.

"I didn't tell him anything" he spoke loudly.

"Fuck this" I hissed and stormed out of the cafeteria and furiously stomping down the hallway to try and find Luke's friends because they would know for sure why he is avoiding me.

I grabbed Michael's tattooed arm which obviously startled him as he let out a small squeal. I closed the closet door and pushed him against the wall with as much strength as I could manage.

"Why is Luke avoiding me?" I asked and glared into his beautiful, green eyes.

"He doesn't want you to get hurt" Michael mumbled and smirked at me.

"Cut the bullshit Clifford!" I yelled and put my arm against his neck with a lot of force.

"I'm being serious!" He chuckled and shoved my arm away.

He gave me a sympathetic smile before leaving the closet. I began to cry and I felt my back slipping down the wall and I then ended up in a ball on the cold floor.

The door opened and I expected it to be the janitor but when I saw that blonde hair I knew it was Luke. His back was towards me and Calum had spotted me but stayed quiet.

"What do I do? You heard what her brother said to me! She thinks she has done something wrong!" Luke hissed.

"Uh- Just approach her and tell her that she hasnt done anything" Calum replied.

"I can't! She thinks I'm purposely ignoring her! I dont want to ruin her relationship with her brother. This was all my fault that she got hurt Calum!" Luke cried. Was he talking about me?

"Go to her and say. "Ariana, your brother told me to stay away from you and I just wanted to protect you" Calum shrugged.

Luke nodded and walked out of the closet leaving me and a smirking Calum. He helped me up from the ground and hugged me.

"Go to English. I'll send him up" I nodded and smiled before rushing out of the closet.