~Twenty Two~

Ariana's POV

2 months later.

I couldnt do this anymore. I had got over my crush on Luke a while ago but now the feelings were back and were a lot stronger than I remembered.

Friends with benefits was supposed to be sex with no feelings attached. I have to end this. I'm only going to get hurt even more if I keep going along with this.

To:Lukey
Can I come over? We need to talk.

From:Lukey
Yeah, sure ;)

To:Lukey
No, Luke. I'm not doing it today. I'm coming over now
.

I could potentially lose my best friend by telling him this but I'd rather save my heart from being broken when he finds another girl. I'd prefer if Luke knew how I felt.

We confessed to each other a few months ago but none of us did anything about it so the feelings subsided for both of us. Unfortunately, I'm in love with him. I guess this might be our last goodbye.

Its so hard to say goodbye.

~

"Luke! Stop it! We need to talk!" I yelled as he kept trying to kiss my neck.

"Hang on babe. Jenna's calling!" Who's Jenna?

He left the room to speak to the girl and I couldn't help but get intrigued. I wanted to know what they were talking about. What if Jenna is his girlfriend or something?.

"Alright. I'll pick you up at 7. Bye babe" he strolled back into the room and I bit my lip and stared at the ground.

"So what do you want to talk about?"

"This. Luke. All of this bullshit! I can't do this anymore!" I threw my arms up in the air and stood up from his bed.

"What?" He asked.

"Friends with benefits. Sex with no feelings? Well fuck it because I'm not doing this anymore Luke! I'm going to end up getting hurt because I'm stupid enough to develop feelings for you knowing that you probably like someone else! Have fun with Jenna because I'm done. I'm sorry"

He was sitting on his bed with his eyebrows furrowed and confusion was written all over his pale face. He showed no other emotion and I knew that I had just lost him.

"Goodbye Luke" I whispered.

I began to walk away but I felt his hand grab my wrist and pull me back to him. I looked up so that I could meet his eyes with my own. His facial expression had softened from before.

"Jenna isn't a real person" he mumbled.

Wait what?

"It was Michael- I was actually planning on doing something tonight for someone special, just meet me tonight in the park at 7:30" I nodded and left his house feeling even more confused than before.