~Eight~

Luke's POV

I locked my car and ran towards the dark alleyway. I heard some sarcastic laughter echoing from the other end of the alley. I crept slowly towards the people who were crowded around something.

That something was on the ground, moving and letting out muffled cries and groans. I heard a high pitched shriek and I felt a pang in my chest. Ariana is on the ground.. who the fuck pretended to be me?

There was three guys surrounding her, kicking her and hurting her in almost every way possible. Once I got closer I realized that two of the guys were actually girls.

My fist collided with the man's face and heard even more shrieking coming from behind me. I used all of the strength in my body to pin the bastard against the wall and my fist uncontrollably delivered multiple punches to his face.

I kneed him, rather hard, in his balls and heard a groan erupting from him. As he fell to the ground I kicked him in multiple areas to try and give him more pain than they had given to Ariana.

I spun around and noticed that the two girls had ran away and Ariana was still on the ground but she wasn't moving. The only sounds were my ragged breathing and groans coming from the man on the ground beside me.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? You dirty little cunt" I spat and sent a few more kicks towards the man's torso.

My hand removed his hood and pulled down the bandana that was secured around his mouth and took a long stare at his face to try and recognize him in any way that was possible.

"Jamie? what the fuck!" I yelled and tugged on my hair again.

Jamie was one of the school bullies. I should have expected something like this but who were the girls accompanying him? I'll ask Ariana when she's ready.

I lifted her small, limp body up in my arms and carried her to my car and laid her down in the back seat. I got in and drove back to her house and once again carried her inside.

~

"Some fucking twat sent her a text pretending to be me. There was three of them. Two girls and Jamie. I gave Jamie a piece of my mind and beat him up. He's currently in the alley groaning in pain on the ground. He deserves it." I explained to her brother everything that had occurred.

He shook his head and kept giving worried glances towards his sister who was still bleeding a little although we had bandaged all of her wounds and made sure that she looked comfortable for when she woke up.

"Don't go near her anymore. Got that Hemmings? This is all your fucking fault! If you didn't speak to her before you got paired up none of this would have happened! she would be safe and not like she is right now. Stay away from my sister you fucking punk!" Mason growled and slammed his fist into my jaw.