~Fourteen~

Ariana's POV

From:Lukey
Baaaabe. Come over now x

To:Lukey
Stop calling me babe! Damnit Luke. I'm coming over now x

From:Lukey
No, hurry up x

I rolled my eyes and headed down the street to begin the short journey to Luke's house. Luke's parents seemed to approve of me and said that I was a good influence.

Calum was smirking as he opened the front door. I gave him a confused look but he just opened the door even further so that I could walk inside.

"Why the fuck are you smirking?" He shrugged and placed his hand on my hip and guided me upstairs and into Luke's bedroom.

"Cal. You can let go now" I chuckled and smacked his hand away but it didn't budge.

"So-uh when are Michael and Ashton getting here?" I asked and sat down by Luke's feet which were slipped inside a black pair of converse.

"Soon, they're getting alcohol and shit" Luke mumbled and nudged my leg with his foot.

"I can't believe you were planning a party and only told me about it yesterday" I spoke and made eye contact with Luke and didn't even notice that Calum had left the room until there was a crash downstairs.

"Don't worry- I'm fine!" Calum yelled sending both of us into a fit of laughter.

Luke sat up and pressed his chest against my back whilst his arms wrapped around my waist and his legs were on the outside of mine.

"Will you be okay tonight?" I nodded and rested my head back so that I was leaning on his shoulder.

"What about Mason and Ellie?" I shrugged and rolled my eyes. They were probably dating already but just didn't tell me.

I turned my head and noticed Luke's lips were incredibly close to mine. My heart beat raced and I could practically feel my heart slamming against my ribcage.

His lips look so soft, so pink and so plump. His black lip ring drew me in even closer and I was so close to placing my lips against his. His eyes were staring into mine and occasionally flickering down to my lips.

Someone clearing their throat from the doorway made us jump apart. Michael was smirking and had his hands on his hips. Luke was biting his lip and his eyes were trailing down my body. I noticed this when I awkwardly looked behind me to avoid Michael's knowing look.

"Just friends, huh?" He smirked.

He kept moving his eyes back to Luke and kept raising his eyebrows to inform me that Luke's eyes were on my body. I pulled up my high waisted shorts a little and Michael imitated Luke's reaction causing me to giggle.

Why was Luke looking at me like that? I'm wearing what I usually do but for some reason he won't stop looking at my body. Its making me feel self conscious. What if he's mentally judging me?

"Uh- I'm going to see Ashton" I awkwardly left the room and heard the door close behind me.

"Hey Ariana" Ashton smiled.

I greeted him and also greeted Calum again since they were standing together in the kitchen.

"So what drinks did you buy?" I asked and watched them walk over to the island and pull out numerous bottles of WKD and Vodka and even Jack Daniels which surprised me.