~Twenty Nine~

Ariana's POV

*One Year Later*

"What do I get for Ash? Its almost our one year anniversary?" Calum asked and glanced his eyes over the case of jewellery.

I was happy for Calum and Ashton it just took me by surprise as I didn't know either of them were gay. I support them, they deserve to be happy.

"I don't know Cal! Maybe get a promise ring or something like that?" Luke shrugged and intertwined his fingers with mine and we earned a few glances from the sales assistants.

Calum chose a ring and pulled his wallet out from his pocket and begin to flick through it to find some money or his credit card.

"I'm sure your girlfriend will love this" the male gave Calum a smile.

"Boyfriend" Calum simply corrected and handed the money to the man.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry sir! I'm sure that he will love this!" Calum chuckled and picked up the bag from the counter and thanked the sales assistant before leaving the store.

"You handled that better than I thought you would" Luke smirked at his best friend who was happily typing on his black iPhone.

"Yeah, what's the point in starting arguments all of the time?" Calum shrugged.

~

"What do I do Ari?!" Calum was panicking and pacing back and forth in his room.

Luke had gone downstairs to Michael and Ash and left me to deal with the current situation. Calum became extremely nervous and I felt sympathetic towards him.

"Cal! Just calm down okay? Its Ashton! He loves you. He will love the ring and he will love everything that happens tonight. Don't worry about it, everything will be fine" he stopped pacing and took a few deep breaths before nodding his head.

"Right, I'm going to go now and take Luke and Michael with me. Just like we planned, remember? Just stay calm and everything will go the way you want it too" I gave him a quick hug and wished him good luck before heading downstairs.

"Cal isn't feeling well guys so I think we should leave and let him recover" Luke stood up and pulled Michael's arm.

We said goodbye to Ashton and left their house with no idea on where we could go in this city.