Princess

"Dude, what the hell?" Luke asks me, I look up at him and feel myself blushing.

"Put that thing away Irwin." Ben laughs.

"Don't call me that! I hate that name, I hate my name." I huff, my boner now luckily being gone again.

"Well how about you just become Ashton Hemmings?" Ben joked.

"I think he'd preffer Ashton Clifford." Luke chuckles.

"I don't like you guys anymore." I tell them, glaring at Luke.

"Aww come on Princess!" Jack cooes.

"Hey ehm, hay." A voice says from behind us, I look up and see Michael there, his handcuffs on and the table he was at wa now clear.

"Hey?" I replied, not really knowing what to do.

"I'm going back to the cell so when you're done, ehm get Luke to take you to me yeah? No strolling around?" Michael asks, I nod at him and then he smiles at Ben and Jack before glaring at something on the table. I looked over and notcied he was glaring at how Jack was running his thumbs up and down my hand.

"You can go if you want Princess, we'll ask for you every time from now on anyways. We can have some time with our baby bro." Ben says, I nod and then Jack waves a guard over, he uncuffed me from the table and I got a hug from Ben and Jack.

"I always liked how good you smell Princess." Jack says.

"Like cookie dough, so nice." Ben adds on.

"I'll see your for lunch yeah Luke?" I ask him, he nods and then I walk away with Michael right behind me.

Michael didn't say anything as we got back to our cell, he didn't say anything as I jumped up to my bunk and lay down on it after kicking my loafers off. I didn't know what we were going to do in here, normally Michael would go out to the yard with me for a few minutes if he was out of visiting this early.

"So ehm why did Luke's family want to see you?" Michael asked me after minutes of silence, he was laying down on his bed.

"Luke and Calum and I have been friends for years, we used to all sleep over at Luke's place a lot. Ben and Jack are like brothers to me." I replied.

"Only like brothers?" Michael asks, I frown but shrug, not like he could see me.

"Yeah like brothers, when I first came out as gay, well Calum and Luke and I all came out as gay at the same time, Ben and Jack threw a little party for us. But when I told the boys I liked wearing more femanine clothes, Ben and Jack took me shopping. They've been so good to me over these years." I admit to Michael, blushing as I remember Jack and Ben looking through panties and debating on what color suited me best.

"So ehm, why does that one call you princess?" Michael asks, was that jealousy I heard in his voice. I turned around and looked down at him, he was playing with hair but looked up at me as he noticed me watching him.

"Why do you ask?" I ask him.

"I just think it's weird that he holds your hand and calls you Princess. I think he likes you." Michael muttered, I start giggling at that obscene thought, tears rolling down my eyes as I just kept giggling, well my giggling stopped when I fell off the bed.

"Are you ok?" Michael asks me, I roll my eyes at him as he helps me up.

"Ben and Jack are like brothers to me, yeah they call me Princess. It started off as a joke but I kinda like it so they kept it. It doesn't mean anything." I tell Michael, he looked kind of relieved?

"So, I heard you've got a crush on your cellmate?" Michael asks as I jump back onto my bed. I groan and hide my face in my cushion.

"Don't remind me! They are so embarassing!" I huff. My bed dipped so I turned and saw Michael lying next to me.

"I kind of have a crush on my cellmate too." Michael whispers, I gasp at him, not knowing how to reply to that.

"Don't tell anybody though." He then says, looking stern so I shake my head at him.

"Nobody will know." I tell him.