Blurb

"The Court finds the accused, Ashton Fletcher Irwin, Lucas Robert Hemmings and Calum Thomas Hood guilty of Manslaughter First Degree."

And that is the moment that Ashton breaks down, tears rolling down his cheeks he didn't hear their sentence, all he knew was that him and his 2 best friends weird being sent to prison.

"It'll be ok Ashy, we'll protect you." Calum whispers, he ran his handcuffed hands over Ashtons arm.

"I can't go to prison! I'm going to end up being someone's bitch! Orange is NOT my color, those jumpsuits are disgusting!" Ashton complains between sobs.

"No Ashy, Cal and I will make sure nobody makes you their bitch. You'll be ok, we're there for you." Luke says, the crowd looks at the 3 boys in disgust and a few in sorrow as they watch the guys get dragged away.

Luke's family was crying, Calum's sister had run out and Ashton, well nobody was there to watch Ashton go.

"We're sorry Ash, we couldn't help it." Calum whispers.

"Please just, save me." Ashton whispers, his head hung low as tears rolled down his cheeks, his wavy hair covering his face as Luke and Calum looked down at him. Even the guard looked hesitant as he pushed Ashton into the back of the truck, the poor boy stumbled and just started sobbing louder, with his head on Luke's lap.