How did Michael end up here?

An/ So I am officially beginning with updating Pick 'n Mix. I know how this will end and there will be like 15 to 20 chapters left I think. This was never meant to be a long story so maybe it will be less than that, depending on how much insiration I can find for this. Enjoy!! I tried writing the smut but it just wouldn't happen. I am sorry, I do want to update so I just did a bit and then skipped it. SOWWY :(

"M-Michael." I moaned as he moved his hands to my ass, I grinded my hips onto him and made him moan against my skin. 

I felt one of his fingers circle my hole, making me clench at the feeling. 

"Let me please you Cookie." Michael whispered to me, just hearing his voice made me relax. 

Michael pressed his body closer to mine so he could let go of me with one hand. 

"I need you to hold onto me Cookie, hold on tight." Michael tells me, I wrap my arms around him a little tighter and hook my ankles together after repositioning myself to a better hold. 

"Don't hold back and tell me to stop if you want me to." Michael whispers, then he goes back to kissing my neck. His index finger of his let hand was felt at my hole again, this time prssing in lightly. The showerhead was still running over us, making both out bodies still soaking wet and thus my grip to be slightly less tight as I thought it was but I managed to hold on. 

Michael's put more pressure on his finger, I hissed at the feeling but with the way his other hand was gently stroking my side and the feeling of his lips on my colarbone the pain soon left and I felt pleasure take over. 

"M-more Michael." I moaned as pleasure took over me completely. 

"Damn Cookie, you're so hot." Michael whispered to me, my whole body was shaking at the pleasure he was giving me. 

--

"Is everything ok Michael?" I asked once we'd gotten back to our cell.

"Everything is fine Cookie." Michael muttered, I knew it wasn't fine though but I didn't want to argue with him. So I just nodded. 

"Do you, maybe want to hear the full story as to why I'm in here?" Michael asks me.

"What so there was more behind the Pick 'n Mix story?" I ask him, giggling at him.

"Of course there was, so let me tell you a story about how my life got flipped upside down." Michael says, I wanted to hear the story I really did but an oportunity like this doesn't happen too often. 

"You were chilling out maxing, relaxing all cool. Shooting some b-ball outside of the school?" I asked, Michael snorted, which I had not heard him do yet.

"When a couple of guys, who were up to no good, strated making trouble in my neighbourhood." Mcihael went on.

"You got into one little fight and the cops got scared." I continued.

"They said you're going to life with some dude's in a prison." Michael said, it didn't rhyme but OK!

"So you whisled for a cab and when it came near the liscence plate said FRESH and it had dice on the mirror." I had to really hold back my laugh at this moment. 

"IF anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought NAH forgeting Yo Homes to Prison." Michael said, I then just shook my head, it's no fun when it doesn't actually rhyme. 

"It's no fun when it doesn't rhyme." Michael says, reading my thoughts probably. 

"So Michael, tell me about how the mighty Mr. Clifford got sent to prison." I told him.

"Ew, don't call me that. Mr. Clifford is my dad." Michael said, scrunching up my nose in disgust. 

"Just tell me the story already Mikey!" I pleased.

"Fine, well it all started a couple of years ago..." Michael started.

AN/ This was a massive filler because I really can't think of what to do with this story anymore :S also I might delete The Dark Room because I have no inspiration for that anymore either :S idk... I feel like a bad writer but I feel worse about never updating :(