Unbutton me

AN/ It's been a while, but I'm back for today and tomorrow before my 1 week vacation where I'll have NO internet :S Me scuzy! Hope you like this chapter!

"So, what's going on with you and Michael?" Luke asks me once we finished our dinner. We were basically just waiting for Michael to come grab me and we'd go back to our cell. 

"I guess he sort of likes me and we all know I like him." I reply, I didn't want to say we were a thing because well what if I'm just a thing for inside, to keep him occupied. 

'EVERYBODY! Since it's a nice day out you get 4 hours of free time outside!' an intercom voice speaks, cheers go around so Luke, Calum and I stood up to go outside. Once outside, Luke and Calum go to the work out place, to lift some weights. I just stood there and watched.

"Isn't the princess going to lift weights?" somebody asks, I turn around for once because I knew that voice. Brady, he must have gotten out of the infirmery then finally.

"I'd rather not." I state, then I turn back and look at Luke and Calum, both of them were glaring at Brady since he was standing right behind me. 

"Maybe we could go inside and finish what I started?" Brady asks, he wraps his arms around me from behind. Luke and Calum both smirk, what the fuck was wrong with them? Why can't they threaten Brady of something? I felt my heartbeat race as Brady started opening my jumpsuit.

"Leave me alone Brady." I whisper, not able to raise my voice.

"It Brady bothering you Cookie?" Michael's voice sounds from somwhere beside me.

"Yes, please make him stop." I beg, not wanting to feel Brady's fingers on my anymore. 

"Brady, I suggest you take your hand off of him before you end up in the infirmery again." Michael says, his voice low and dark and so sexy!

"Why do you always protect him?" Brady groans.

"He's MINE Brady, so get your hands off of him." Michael says, Brady chuckles and I felt his grip on me tighten.

"I know you went to the infirmery on your fourth day here but I'm sure by now you know not to mess with me." Michael states, he was begining to sound earily calm. Michael stepped up in front of me and grabbed Brady's hands. Michael pulled Brady's hands off of me, I heard Brady scream out in pain.

"You ok Cookie?" Michael asks me, I nod slowly. Michael kissed my lips gently, his grip still tight on Brady's hands. 

"Hold your hands over yours ears sweetheart." Michael mumbles, I do as he says and close my eyes, trying to mute out the world. A minute passes and then hands pull my hands away from my ears. Michael was standing in front of me and behind him Luke and Calum were staring shocked. 

"He won't bother you again, you're lucky I spotted this though. I'm sure Luke and Calum would have stepped in if they didn't see me walking this way. You're safe." Michael tells me, I nod and then Michael grabs my hips.

"Want to watch me work out?" Michael asks, I nod my head maybe a little too enthusiastically. He chuckles and goes to lie on the bench to benchpress. Some other guy that was big and buff and tanned with loads of tattoos stood by him. Michael sits up and waves me over, so of course I comply.

"How about you help me unbutton my jumpsuit?" Michael asks, what was this guy doing to me? 

"W-what?" I squeaked out.

"You're so cute, unbutton me Cookie." Michael repeats, I nod and cough before gently starting to unbutton his jumpsuit. I felt so many eyes on me, my hands started shaking. 

"You're shaking like crazy, are you ok? I'm not going to hurt you." Michael whispers, his eyes trained on me.

"I-I've n-never undressed s-somebody b-before." I stutter out, Michael smiled so sweetly at me that I took a deep breath and continued unbuttoning him.

"Ha, of course the virgin hasn't undressed anybody before, bet he's going to cum just from doing this." A voice close my says, Michael moved so fast that I would have missed it if I blinked but suddenly one of the weights that was on the floor was gone and somebody groaned in pain. I turned around and saw somebody clutching their nose in pain, a weight on the floor in front of him and blood was oozing from his hand. I cringed and looked back at Michael, he was looking down at me.

"Dangerous." I hummed, Michael laughed like full on laughed and pulled me onto his lap so I was stradling him.

"Only to people that say shit about my boo." Michael whispers, his lips lingering so close to mine I felt them touch as he spoke. 

"What did you do to Brady?" I asked, he looked around and then back at me.

"Nothing you need to see or hear." He replies, I nod and then finish unbuttoning him. I wanted to move off of him but he grabbed onto my hips. 

"Stay sitting down, I want you here where I can feel you." Michael says, so when he lies down and grabs the bar after moving his jumpsuit top to around his waist, I sat still on his thighs. I places my hands on his hips and stared down at him and he bench pressed more and more weights. He was soon sweating and I was hypnotised by his muscles. 

"I'm gonna do some sit ups yeah, I want a kiss everytime I'm up." Michael states, I giggle and nod. Michael did a total of 200 sit ups. I counted every kiss, and he'd always go back down with a smile on his face. I loved how he was acting, letting everybody know I am his. He was so sweet and it made me forget about how scary he could be when facing other people. 

"Wanna help me do some puch ups?" Michael then asks, I nod eagerly, knowing I'd be getting more kisses. 

AN/ Aww some fluff!! Who still rememered Brady was sent to the infirmery? What do you think Michael did to him now? Yes Michael threw a weight at that guy and broke his nose, Michael is pretty quick and strong! Michael is kind of cute because he wants Ashton to 'help out' with his work out, he just really wants more AshtonKisses!! Next chapter will be Ashton helping with push ups and probably a little grinding, who am I kidding? THERE WILL BE GRINDING!