Suit up!

AN/ Double update!!! We are so close to the end!!

"Killian, just in time." Darryl says as Cabe walked through the door, dressed in slacks and a t-shirt,  this just made him look even more familiar to Ashton.

"I thought your name was Cabe?" Ashton asks him.

"Killian Cabe yes." Killian says, nodding at the three boys. 

"Come along now, we need correct measurements for you all." Darryl says.

"Wait, Cal and I need to go home, go see our parents!" Luke says, totally excited about being out of that place and all he wanted was to hug his mom. 

"There's a time for everything, right now is not that time." Darryl says, due to him being the reason Luke, Ashton and Calum were out of jail, they all decided to just shut up and go along with him. 

After spending 2 hours getting suits for the 3 boys they were back in the big limo driving to an unknown place. 

"Why am I wearing a suit?" Ashton asks, fiddling with the slacks he was wearing. 

"To look nice." Darryl replies. 

"For what?" Ashton then asks.

"The dinner we are having." Darryl replies, he was checking his e-mails on his phone. 

"Eh mister Darryl sir?" Ashton asks, Darryl looks up at him.

"Yes boy?" Darryl says.

"What am I supposed to do after this dinner? You got me out of jail but I have no family to go back to." Ashton says.

"Crazy! You have us! We'll take you in!" Luke says, Ashton hummed but he didn't want to be a burdon to the Hemmings Family. 

"Nonsense, you will be staying with me." Darryl says.

"Why did you get me out?" Ashton asks. 

"Because somebody that is very dear to me wanted you out." Darryl says, looking back down at his phone. 

"Oh, ok. Who?" Ashton asks. 

"You'll see when we get home." Darryl says, Ashton wanted to say something else but Darryl simply shushed him. 

Once they got to the house Ashton gasped, it was amazing! (some pictures of the house)

Ashton thought the house looked perfect, then they walked inside

"Here is where we will be eating later, and this the the lounge room." Darryl says,  pointing out a few rooms as they walk around.

" Darryl says,  pointing out a few rooms as they walk around

"Killian please go get my son

"Killian please go get my son." Darryl says, Killian nods and leaves. Oh shit Darryl has a son? Why would he want Ashton to live with him if he has a son to worry about? 

Ashton was nervous as he heard some yelling and then groans coming from upstairs, Killian walked back down with tight smile, it was obviously fake.

"He will be joining us shortly." Killian says, Darryl nods and they stand waitng at the bottom of the stairs. 

Ashton almost screams as he notices the now pink haired male walking down the stairs. He was only wearing loose spongebob briefs and he ran his hand through his hair. His eyes locked on the floor.

"What do you want dad?" He asks, his voice groggy and annoyed. 

"I want you to look up at me and be polite! I did not raise you like this."Darryl says, slightly annoyed with how his son was acting and the lack of clothes he was wearing. 

"Dad, I just really do-" The pink haired lad stopped talking as he noticed the cute sandy haired boy at the bottom of the stairs. 

He stood still, staring at how wavy his hair was, his glasses with pink rims matched the pink shirt that clung to his torso so nicely, the black bowtie making him look even more adorable. A black blazer and black slacks with shiny black shoes finishing the outfit. He looked into those bright hazel eyes that had tears welling up in them. 

"Michael." Ashton whispered.

"Cookie." Michael says, tears running down his pale cheeks as he jumped the last few steps, rushed up to the smalled lad and picked him up. Ashton wrapped his legs around Michaels waist, giggling as he got twirled around. 

"I missed you." Ashton mumbles, Michael stopped twirling and looked his beautiful boyfriend in the eyes.

"I love you Cookie." Michael says, Ashton pressed his lips to Michaels, sighing happily as Michael kissed him back. 

"I love you too Michael." Ashton whispers as Michael lets him stand on his own again. 

"Michael, go and get changed. As I told you this morning we are having an important dinner." Darryl says, Michael ran up to his dad, hugging the older man like he has never hugged his dad before. Darryl was taken aback by the sudden show of affection. Michael and Darryl weren't the type of people to hug each other. Darryl did however hug back. 

"Thank you so much dad." Michael whispers.

"Anything to keep my little boy happy." Darryl says, Michael grunted and stepped away from his dad.

"I'm not a little boy dad, gosh don't embarras me!" Michael sighs.

"Those Spongebob briefs are doing that for you."Darryl says, Killian, Luke and Calum all laugh at that and Ashton giggles as Michael blushes and runs upstairs. 

AN/ AWW Mikey and Cookie are back together!! idk how many more chapters are going to happen before the epilogue.