Chained down like an animal

I groaned as I woke up, blinking a few times to get used to the light. My hands were tied down as I noticed when I wanted to run my fingers through my hair.

"What did you do to get in here, prettyboy?" A voice asks, I felt lightheaded and the voice sounded far away. I was wondering why my vision was so blurry but then I realized I didn't have my contacts in anymore. (I don't remember if i said Ashton wore glasses or contacts in this but he wore contacts and they are now no longer in)

"Who's there?" I asked, squinting my eyes as I looked around.

"Wow dude, you blind?" The voice asks, I looked over to where the sound was coming from, now able to pinpoint a place.

"I don't have my contacts in so yeah." I say.

"Oh, well it's Brady, you remember me don't you, princess?" Brady asks.

"Where the hell am I?" I ask.

"The infirmery, tied to a bed." Brady replies.

"Oh, how long have I been here?" I continue my questioning.

"Like 24 hours about, I guess because breakfast was like an hour ago." Brady says, oh shit.

"Why are you in here?" Brady asks.

"I got angry at the Warden and I think he gave me something to knock me out." I reply. 

"Wow, damn Princess." Brady mutters.

"Don't call me that, why are you in here again?" I ask him.

"Forgot how your little boyfriend broke my arm, oh right he didn't want you seeing how he bent it until it cracked." Brady replies, he chuckled and then there was movement.

"So how much can you see?" Brady asks me.

"That's none of your business." I reply, I lay my head back down and close my eyes because it's no use trying to use them and give myself a headache. 

"Mr. Irwin, you're awake I see." A nurse says as she walks in, she must have noticed I moved a bit, as much as I could since I was chained to the bed.

"Yes I am awake." I tell the nurse.

"Are you opening your eyes?" He asks me.

"No because I can't see anything anyway so there's no use." I tell him, he chuckles and then nods.

"Are you feeling calm." He asks.

"Are you going to accuse me or threatening my friends and keep calling me Mr. Irwin because of you do then I suggest you keep me chained down. That was not a threat, that was me telling you guys there was no need to sedate me in the first place so if a bit of anger gets me sedated you might as well keep me chained down like an animal. I don't even want to see what color there ugly patches are because they probably don't match this outfit. Am I even wearing my outfit or what?" I ask.

"You are still dressed yes Ashton, and those patches do not match your outfit." He replies.

"Ew, then why did you tell me that!" I groan.

"You may leave again." The nurse says, I felt the patches around my legs and then the ones around my arms being removed.

"Unless you hand me my contacts or give me my glasses or even send Michael here, I'm going nowhere because I can't see for shit." I say, another chuckle was heard and then there was a few minutes of silence before a door was opened.

"Cookie! Oh baby what happened to you? Are you ok? What did they do?" Michaels voice came out of nowhere, I smiled and held my arms over for him, he stepped up in front of me and then wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm ok, but I can't see." I tell him.

"What do you mean you can't see?" He asks.

"I don't have glasses or contacts?" I say, like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Oh, so my baby can't see how handsome I am right now." He states.

"Hey last time we spoke you made me undress in front of a guard. Don't baby me right now mister." I snap at him, remembering yesterday morning.

"Sorry Cookie, I get grumpy when I wake up with a face full of floor." Michael whispers to me.

"Just help me back to my cell or something and how am I supposed to deal when I can't see anything?" I ask.

"We can get you some glasses, give us your perscription." The nurse says. 

"You can just go get them, I had them with me when they took all my stuff." I tell him.

"Good, I'll get them too you by lunch or a bit after." He says.

"Fine, Michael help me to our cell." I mutter, I felt Michael grab my waist and pick me up, then put me on my feet. 

"Do you think you can walk there?" Michael asks, I nod and Michael grabs my left and with his and his right hand holds onto my elbow.

"I'm such a burden." I groan as Michael finally helps me up onto my bed. 

"No you're not babe, fuck I was so worried about you. Can we cuddle?" Michael asks.

"Sure." I mutter, Michael wrapped his arms around me and then pulled me against his chest.

AN/ hahah, so Brady is back in the infirmery like we already guessed and Mashton is back to cuddling... There might be some touching and stuff in the next chapter :p