I can help you out

AN/ I'm about to write this so idk if there's smut or not... just, there might be? 

"I was so worried about you Cookie." Michael whispers to me, I could only just make out the contour of his face in the blur in front of me.

"You look so cute trying to see me, close your eyes babe I don't want you hurting your eyes." He says, I close my eyes and move a bit to get comfortable, Michael held onto my hips and I could feel him staring at me.

"I'm going to lean in and kiss you." Michael warns me.

"You could have just kissed me, no need to tell me what's going on." I giggle.

"I didn't want to scare you." He mutters.

"It's ok, I know it's you. Just kiss me already." I tell him.

"So you're no longer mad about yesterday?" He asks.

"No it's fine, next time I'll wake you up with a kiss." I tell him.

"Or a blowjob." He replies, so I smack him, hoping to hit him at least.

"Hey! No need to violance." He exclaims.

"I'm not giving you a blowjob." I tell him.

"Why not?" He asks, his tone playful.

"Because, I'm not sure how to." I admit to him.

"Aww you're so cute Cookie! I'll show you how to." He tells me, I felt myself blush so I moved my head down, hoping he wasn't looking at me anymore. To my dismay he hooked hsi fingers under my chin and pulled my head up again.

"We've got time though, hey we could have sex before you even have to give me a blowjob." He tells me.

"MICHAEL!" I scream at him, he starts laughing so I huff and turn around. 

"It's ok I can wait, just want you to know I want to make you feel good baby. I want to show you how much I like you and how pretty I think you are." Michael tells me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me against him.

"I want you to know how sexy I think you look in your jumpsuit even if you hate it, your ass looks so nice in it." He continues, he grinded against my ass, making me gasp. 

"You've got such amazing legs, your thighs, hmm Cookie you don't know how badly I want them wrapped around me." Michael goes on, I grab a hold of his hand and pinch it. 

"You ok Cookie?" Michael asks.

"Y-yeah." I lied, I'd gotten hard and the feeling of Michael's hard on against my ass didn't help my problem at all.

"You sure?" He asks me, I nod slowly. 

"You wanna shower later?" Michael asks me, he was now slowly kissing up and down my neck in a loving way.

"Yeah, w-when I get m-my glasses." I stutter.

"Ooooh." I moan a bit loudly as Michael kissed a certain spot on my neck.

"Hmm your sweet spot." Michael humms in content.

"S-shut up." I whisper to him, he chuckles before going on with kissing me.

"You know we could just go shower now and I can help you. Wash your hair, your body, make sure you're all nice and clean." He whispers to me.

"N-no t-thank you." I mutter, but now my mind had gone to Michael and I in the shower. I'd always done my bed to not see him naked. I've not seen him fully naked but I know he's seen me, I know he's watched me, not in a creepy way though. Michael's hand moved from my hip to my thigh and he rubbed my leg gently.

I turned around in his grip and pressed myself against him, he chuckled and started kissing my neck again. We rolled over so he was on top of me, he moved my legs apart so I wrapped them around his waist and pulled him closer to me. 

"Hmmm somebody's a bit needy." Michael whispers, he kissed up my neck and then pressed his lips against mine. He grinded down onto me, making me gasp again and I grabbed hold of his jumpsuit. 

"A-again." I stutter out, I was looking up at him even if I could only see a blur. 

"Yeah? You like that Cookie?" He asks, grinding down onto me again.

"Y-yes." I moan out, Michael continued to move his hips, grinding down onto me in a circular motion. 

"Oooh Michael." I groaned, my head tilting back as my back arched. 

"I'd really like to make you cum just for me Cookie but I don't want to get you all dirty." Michael groaned, his breathing was getting erratic just like mine.

"N-no don't s-stop." I pleaded.

"Let me take care of you Cookie, I'll clean you up, I'll clean you up real good." He whispered to me, I just whimpered and nodded. 

Michael started unbuttoning my jumpsuit, pushing the fabric open across my chest, his lips peppering kisses on the newly exposed skin.

"ASHTON!" A voice called out, I rolled my eyes as Michaels lips left my chest. 

AN/ NOOOOOOO!!! Who came in, why did you have to ruin the MashtonSmut that was about to happen???!!!