I promise

AN/ Sorry for the long wait but I wanted to finish writing Punk, more or less, if you're reading that as well then you know what was going on :p

It was a week after the firstblowjob Michael gave me when I was at the visiting table and I noticed something was wrong. 

The guy Michael usually sat with, he looked happier to be there and Michael looked a whole lot more angry with the guy. 

"Princess are you even listening?" Jack asks me, he was rubbing his thumb up and down my hand. 

"Sorry." I apologise, I look at Jack but he's looking over at Michael now.

"You're very in love aren't you?" Jack asks.

"In love! The dude sucks him off more than Calum an I suck each other off, combined." Luke exclaims, I slap Luke on his chest but he just chuckles.

"Shut up Luke!" I hiss at him.

"I'm glad you're letting somebody touch you, you deserve whatever Michael is giving you." Luke replies, he nudged my shoulder but I just frown at him.

"Thanks for reminding me." I sigh deeply.

"Sorry." Luke mutters.

"Have you guys heard from my mom?" Ashton asks, looking at Jack and Ben.

"They moved, nobody knows where too." Ben says, the whole  aura around them seemed to suddenly change. They were happily joking just a few minutes ago.

"Oh, ok." Ashton replied. 

"You'll still have us Princess." Jack says, Ashton nodded slowly, he knew he could always rely on them, he knew they were closer to him than his actual family was.

"I love you guys." Ashton whispers but they hear him.

"Love you too." Jack and Ben reply.

"Hey Cookie, it's time to go." Michael whispers from behind me, I look up at him and nod. An officer comes over and uncuffs me from the table then I get lead out of the visiting room with Michael.

"Do you want a shower Cookie?" Michael asks, I nod so Michael tells the guard.

"Are you ok?" I ask Michael, he humms as a reply.

"You seem angry." I tell him.

"Stop asking questions Ashton." Michael tells me, he was indeed angry and by the fact he called me Ashton I knew not to ask any more questions either. 

Once we were in the showerroom, Michael walked up behind me in the shower. I tensed up immediatly as I felt his hands on my hips. 

"Shhht Cookie, It's just me. I want to shower with you this time." Michael says, his lips coming down to kiss my neck.

"M-Michael." I stuttered out.

"Hmm?" He hummed as he kept kissing my neck.

"N-Need to wash my hair." I tell him, he sighs and turns me around, grabbing my shampoo.

"Let me do it Cookie." Michael says, he smiled down at me as I wet my hair, he then tells me to close my eyes so I do. 

I almost moaned at how good it felt to feel his fingers gently massage my scalp. After shampooing, Michael conditioned my hair but understood that I wanted to do my body myself, so he started washing and shampooing as I washed myself and shaved. I felt eyes on me so I looked up but didn't see Michael in front of me, I was about to panick and I did in fact panick and scream when a hand was on my ass.

"Sorry Cookie, your ass just looks so nice when you bend over like that." Michael chuckles, I slap him but giggle as he turns me around and pressed me up to the side of the shower. He grabbed my thighs and lifted me up so I wrapped my legs around his waist. 

"Don't freak out Cookie, I just want to make out a little." Michael assured me as I felt his hard on against me. 

"O-okay." I whispered, Michael leant closer to me so I pressed our lips together. Feeling him smile into the kiss I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and played with his hair a bit. Michael licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance that I granted him. He gripped my thighs a little tighter as his tongue dominated over mine, he was so experienced and I really liked how he took control. 

"C-Can you do something?" I asked Michael, he moved away from me and nodded slowly. 

"M-make m-me f-feel good?" I asked, Michael frowned and then nodded.

"Here?" He asked, I nodded because I was getting painfully hard and needed release. 

"What do you want me to do Cookie?" Michael asks, he pressed himself closer to me, so he could move his hands up from my thighs to my waist. 

"A-anything. Just please do something." I pleaded. 

"Ok, ehm. Ok, just relax for me Cookie." Michael replied, he kissed up and down my neck as he ran his fingers down my sides and to my hips. 

"I'll make you feel good Cookie, I promise." Michael whispered to me, his lips moving over my colarbone, leaving gentle kisses. 

AN/ Do we want smut? Or do I skip the smut? Comment Huntsman if you want smut! :p