For better or for worse

AN/ Next chapter!! TODAY WAS A SHITTY DAY! So I decided to cheer myself up by updating! :p 

Ashton was less nervous the next passing days, whenever somebody would say something that Cabe guy would show up out of nowhere to set the other guy's straight. 

You'd think this would make Ashton relax a little, but no. He was less nervous yes but there were other things that made him feel uncomfortable, like the guards. He had caught some guard looking at him, even heard them whisper his name but he didn't know why. 

He didn't dare ask either.

"Who is that guy Ash?" Calum asks as again Cabe had gotten rid of somebody that was bothering Ashton.

"I dont know, honestly he just told me to call him Cabe but for the rest he never speaks to me, just a smile whenever he saves my ass again." Ashton says, shrugging. 

They were sat outside and as Calum was lifting weights, Luke was blushing like mad and Ashton was bored out of his mind. 

Was this how he was supposed to spend the rest of his days? Wondering what could have happened if he had just ran away from home. What if he hadn't called over his friends? What if he was just a better son? If he was straight and liked girls, then this wouldn't have happened. His father would have loved him as much as he loved his brother Harry. What if Ashton liked dressing like a dude? What would have happened if he'd been a different person?

'You would have never have met Michael and fell in love' 

The voice in his head reminded him, Ashton was doing his best to forget about Michael. He cried often over the pale green eyed man. He wished Michael was still with him but he was glad Michael had his freedom. Yeah it sucked that Ashton and him met in jail and Ashton was in here for life, yeah it hurt Ashton to know he'd probably never see Michael again. Michael did come back to visit but for now Ashton was refusing, hoping Michael would give up and move on before Ashton could break down. 

The heartbreak was enough for Ashton to really wonder how it would have been if he never came here.

'You would have never have met Michael and fell in love'

The voice in his head repeated, yes Ashton would have never known love, not like he did with Michael. He wouldn't have fallen so hard and hit rock bottom with a big bang. He wouldn't have a crushed heart and he'd not be missing the only person he'd ever loved.. Well loved in a romantic way because he loves Luke and Calum. 

Luke and Calum, oh how life would have been for them if they weren't in here. Going out on cute dates together, getting married and adopting a cute little baby.

His life could have been so much different but the big question was would it have been for better or for worse? 

"What's got that frown on your face princess?" Luke asks, wrapping an arm around his best friend. 

"Do you guys hate me for pulling you don't into this with me?" Ashton asks, tears filling his hazel eyes. 

"Of course not! Ashy we love you, we did this for you to protect you!"  Luke exclaims, pulling Ashton onto his lap as the smaller male begins to cry.

"Princess, Luke and I would want nothing less than to be here with you. We belong together all three of us." Calum says. 

"Yeah and if you need some relief then I'm sure Calpal over there will help you out."Luke says, Ashton giggled and slapped Luke's chest. 

"You can't just prostitute me out like that Luke."Calum says, rolling his eyes. 

"But I'm a bottom Cal and you're the top and Ashy is a bottom so you kinda have to! Unless you want somebody else touching him!"Luke says, gasping at his boyfriends words.

"I am not your whore!" Calum says but he winks at Ashton and for a bit Ashton felt good, he felt like it was all going to be ok because him and his best mates could still laugh together and that's the most important thing in't it?

"What does he want?" Luke asks, Ashton looks up and sees Sinclair walking right towards them.

"Mr. Irwin, you are to follow me immediatly." Sinclair says, pulling Ashton up and walking away with him. They pass Cabe but Cabe only smiles at Ashton. 

Why did Cabe trust Sinclair and WHAT did Sinclair want with him now?

AN/ Any guesses on what is going to happen??