Not broken but dented

AN/ WARNING! This is sad!! There will be tears, or might be? Maybe, anyway it's sad!

"I want to shower Michael." I muttered, getting up off the floor. Calum looked at me worried but I didn't look back at him.

"Sure." Michael replies, he waves over a guard and then we walk to the bathrooms. We wait outside as other people shower and then I get my bag and my towel handed too me, Michael smirks at the towel but doesn't comment on in. We strip down and I noticed him staring at me, I don't even try to hide myself, not from him. I got under the showerhead and did what I came here to do. I washed my hair, shaved my legs, ignoring the whistle I got from Michael, and then I grabbed the body scrub. 

I stared down at it, the harsh exeterior, how it felt against the palm of my hand. I smiled as I push it against my arm and I scrub, I scrub my arms and my legs, my stomach and my back, my hand... Every inch of me I scrubbed until my skin was red. 

"Cookie! Cookie stop!" Michael calls out, the scrub was pulled from my hand I felt my knees cave. My eyes scrunched closed not wanting to feel the cold tiles against my bum because EW how many dirty deeds were done here, how many germs would be on this floor but instead I touched something soft. I opened my tear filled eyes and looked up at Michael. He was holding me on his lap, looking down at me nervously.

"I wanted to scrub away the feeling of him." I explained, not like he needed one. He didn't ask me what I was doing, he didn't ask for me to explain.

"I feel him on me, his touch, his lips, I just... I want it gone, like he is." I cried, I leant against Michael's chest, moving over and cradling him, wrapping my arms around his neck tightly. 

"You don't have to tell me Cookie, I'm here for you." Michael whispers, his arms wrapped around my waist. In this moment I didn't care that we were both naked, I didn't care about his hard on that was pressing against my ass, I didn't care about the germs or the fact he could see me naked.

"Thank you Michael." I whisper back to him, he ran a hand over my back soothingly, the touch gentle and giving me goosebumps.

"You want to go back to our cell?" Michael asks me, I nod and then look up at him, he ran his fingers down my face and pushed some hair out of my way.

"Let's get dressed then." He humms, I nod and stand up, Michael following me up. We got dressed but I couldn't help to notice how he was actually staring at me this time. Like not glances but full on staring, maybe he just wanted to make sure I didn't break down in tears again.

Once we got back to our cell Michael helps me up to my bunk and as I pull my loafers off Michael went outside out cell and leant over the banister.

"He's gonna be ok Calum and Luke." Michael calls down, there's some mumbles as replies and I smile because Michael made sure to tell my friends I was ok. 

Michael then kicked his loafers off, unbuttoned half of his jumpsuit so his chest was bare and climbed up onto my bunk with me.

"You don't have to tell me anything." He says, I nod and move closer to him, he pulls the cover over us and wraps his arms around me, pulling me against his chest. I WAS AGAINST HIS NAKED CHEST! This time I was not too upset to think about it! I snuggled closer to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. 

"It wasn't meant to happen, Luke and Calum flipped out. They saw, they saw what he did to me, so many times before but this time I called them, begging for them to pick me up. Stuff happened." I whisper, affraid that anybody else would hear me.

"Nobody should have ever touched you like that. You deserve love and gentle touches, you deserve the best Cookie." Michael replies, I shrug and then look up at him as he looked down at me.

"I'm broken Michael, I broke the first time he ever touched me like he did. I broke and I'll never be fixed." I tell him.

"You're not broken, you're just dented." Michael replies, he nudged my nose with his and then smiled down at me.

"Everybody here thinks I'm a virgin, they don't know why I'm in here. They don't know the truth. To everybody here I'm the virgin with the girly jumpsuit and the nice ass. On the outside I'm the boy that murdered his dad with his 2 best friends. I'm nothing Michael. I won't ever get anything better than what He did to me. In here, what HE did to me is probably the closest to love I'm ever going to get." I sigh, Michael's grip on me tightens as he looks down at me with a look I can't describe.

"To me you're the most beautiful boy I've ever seen Cookie. Virgin or not, dented or broken, murderer or victim. You're something special Ashton, to me you're so much more than just my cellmate." Michael replies, and as he leans down and presses his soft red lips to mine I finally got a feeling I wasn't sure I'd ever be capable of. 

AN/ AAAAH THEY KISSED!!!!!! So now you know for sure why Luke, Calum and Ashton are in jail, they killed Ashton's dad. But first degree means you planned it, so hmmmmm? There's more to the story ^^