CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: WAKING UP TO SEE YOUR FACE PART 3

DEANNA

*************** THE NEXT DAY************

I woke up to the smell of flowers as I opened my eyes I saw Big Bouquet of Pink Sapphire long stem roses.. And I sit up with a smile on my face and I saw it had a card and picked up the card

"Deanna,

Happy Birthday Beautiful woman I'm so glad you're in my life as the mother of my kids and my best friend and I Love You

Chris" Aww I thought as I go it's my birthday today which means they have to do whatever I want and that is I have no idea but it will be fun, I walk into my bathroom and turn on the shower and got undressed and get in the shower as I felt the baby flip around like crazy. Soon I was done and rapped a towel around me; I walk out the bathroom holding the towel.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" They all yell scaring me

"AAAHHH (I drop my towel showing my wet naked body soon I dropped to the floor into a ball) OH MY GOD GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT" I scream and laugh

"YEA ALRIGHT WOOOO" All the guys cheer

"CAKE, CAKE, CAKE, CAKE, CAKE, CAKE" All the girls sing

"GIRL LET ME SEE YOU IN THAT BIRTHDAY SUIT, BABY GOTTA DANCE TO GET THIS LOOT" Mijo& Tyga Rap

"Oh my goodness, yall are so cruel" I giggle as I sit up slow tying the towel and Lisa walking to me and puts the bathrobe around me and I slip it on and I stand up and tie it tight and turn around.

"WOOOOOOO I saw your chooca" Tumor says

"Go to hell" I say as I walk to them and they each hug me.

"I can die a happy man I done seen the light" Tumor says as he hugs me. Chris hugs me

"I like what I saw, let me help dry you off after I get you wet" Chris whispers in my ear and kisses me on the cheek

"Thanks for the flowers, so nasty" I say

"So get dresses so we can take you out for a Hawaiian birthday breakfast" Lisa says and everyone but Chris leaves and he closes and locks the door behind him, he walks up slow behind me and raps his arms around my waist and moves my hair and starts kissing my neck and I put my right hand on his neck as he unties my bathrobe with his hands and slides it off letting it hit the floor and he turns me around and we start to kiss very roughly as our tongues explore each other's mouths his hands explore my body making moan and he lays me on the bed and he slides his tongue down my breast, down my stomach right to my pussy and he opens my legs and starts eating my pussy so fucking good. About an hour and a half later we were at a cute little restaurant eating out breakfast and just talking.

"So what do you have planned for us to do today it's your birthday" Lisa says looking at me as Tumor kisses me on the cheek

"We're going swimming with dolphins... It's going to be fun yes sir" I say

"Always wanted to do that" Tasha says and smiles. Soon we were all done and rode in the car for about an hour and we were finally there. And the instructor was talking to as we were in the water.

"Dolphins are protected by the Marine Mammal Protection Act and it is against the law to come closer than 50 yards (45 m) to them. However, this does not mean they cannot approach you. The dolphins are friendly and they may choose to come close to you and check you out. But if they prefer to keep a distance, you should not swim close to them to hug or pet them. Okay those who want to swim with them flow me the other you and swim here, mostly everyone went but Trell and Tyga and Chris. We swam and played with them for about an hour and Chris finally came to where I was.