CHAPTER EIGHTTEEN: HEART WITHOUT A BEAT

CHRIS

CHRIS

"Yes momma I know I'm happy to okay call you later love you too bye"...click..." Momma is super excited about the baby being a—"I say Deanna cuts me off by kissing me I kissed her back but my mind was on what wanted to name our baby that I really didn't kiss normal like I use to and she picked up on it and moved back from me to the other side of the SUV and stared out of the window.

"What's wrong why you stop and way over there?" I ask Looking at her but she didn't say anything she just remain looking out the window and she took out her phone and texted and put her phone up a few minutes later my phone buzzed and I took my phone out and saw she tweeted *@chrisbreezy24_7: AWKWARD he won't even kiss me first goes the romance, then it's the love soon ALL OVER* Reading her tweet made me feel bad so I took my phone out and took her picture of her and tagged her in *@chrisbrown: Just to have your eyes on a little me that be mine forever @chrisbreezy24_7* and I waited to see her check her phone but I noticed she had cut her phone off. We pulled up to my house and we got out and Deanna went straight to the room and went to the bathroom I went into the room behind her and some bags on the bed.

"Chris" Deanna said in a sad voice in the bathroom

"Ye bae" I said taking a picture of my new Js

"Do you still find me attractive? Deanna said I could her the sadness in her voice, I throw my phone down on the dresser and walked to the bathroom door looking at her looking down at her belly then at the mirror, just seeing her stand there with my child looking beautiful turned me on. She finally looked at me and walked to her and took her hand let her fell my dick getting hard.

"What's that for you thinking of someone else?" Deanna said as she moved her hand walked around me into the room and I follow behind her moving my shoes off the bed and she sits on the bed go to her and kneel down in front of her and she looks at me and gives me a half of smile. I touch her face

"Your beautiful and hell yea I'm attracted to you more than you know" I lean up to her and kiss her neck, then all around her face, then her lips I kiss her very passionately and she raps her arms around me and I start to gently slide her panties off and opening her legs and fingering her pussy making her moan while still kissing her..."I LOVE YOU BABY" I say as I raise her arms and take her dress off of her and lay her down and spread open her legs and kiss her inner thighs and run my tongue down her thighs to her wet pussy I opens up her pussy and dug my face in her pussy licking and sucking on her pussy and she start to run her fingers thru my curls gripping hold of them while grinding on my tongue.

"SHHIITTT, CHRIS BABY OOOH" Deanna moans I start to finger her while flick my tongue across her pussy I feel her legs shaking knowing she second way from cumming in my mouth so I stop and stand up and stare at her smiling back at me how much do I love this woman whole fucking lot. I pull my shirt of and use it to wipe my face and I start to pull my wife beater off when she stops me and I look down at her and eyes are telling me something that I just can't pin point so I sit on the bed with her and she lays on my chest and I rap my arm around her and she start to cry.